Worst Muppet Film

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
I am not stating facts any more than any one else is here. I am only expressing my views on the subject.

I was thinking that Fozzie would still be telling bad jokes at the El-Sleezo Cafe where Kermit originally found him, not a pick pocket. And Wouldn't Piggy be working as an actress model, winning beauty pageants in the middle of Kansas? Bunsen and Beaker still working to perfect insta-grow pills in an old western ghost town. I think the Electric Mayhem band would have there coffee shop in an old church playing great music and being mellow and profitable.

Or may be not, I really do not know. :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, well, I guess you are right there.

However, I think that without Kermit Miss Piggy may have turned out the way she was portrayed in the movie. My reasoning being that she would have been in commecials, and then she would have thought she could do better, therefore she would have overacted and eventually she'd have been fired.

And so the eternal wheel would turn.

But, this conversation has somehow taken a strange turn to a disscusion of the evil and good of VMC. So, back to topic we shall go!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
However, I think that without Kermit Miss Piggy may have turned out the way she was portrayed in the movie. My reasoning being that she would have been in commecials, and then she would have thought she could do better, therefore she would have overacted and eventually she'd have been fired.
The scene with Miss Piggy in her apartment made me so sad! I'm so sad they have each other, I couldnt bare Piggy turning out that way!!! Overall, I'm very glad Kermit was born, or rather, I'm very glad Kermit evolved from a spongy egg to a tadpole, lost his tail, sprouted legs and met a pig with curly blonde hair!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
TuttertheMouse said:
I'm so sad they have each other, I couldnt bare Piggy turning out that way!!!
Heh. I think you made a mistake in your post there.

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Getting back on track

Yes lets all get back on track here I think that would really be good.

I think Piggy might have tured out like that too, and it does break my heart.

I think it os so sad when kermit and Fozzie are looking for the money and Fozzie says...."Does it help that I feel really bad".

Oh man I could just cry.

Any way I guess you all know that i think this was the worst muppet film to date.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Which must mean that you have not seen Kermit's Swamp years.

Xerus

Reaction score
I think it would've been better if the angel paid Fozzie a visit instead of Kermit. Fozzie went through such a horrible experience trying to do the right thing, but failed. So he should see what life would've been like without Fozzie Bear. That way he wouldn't feel so bad.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, that would be interesting, but who's lives has Fozzie changed in the Muppets?

I think that Statler and Waldorf would have been quite different people without him, and certainly Chuckie would never have existed :wink: But, who else has he influenced enough for them to change if he was gone?

The Good Doctor

Reaction score
Fozzie

I think this kind of goes back to what I was saying about them all being connected. Of course they all have had an effect on eachother...think of the Muppet Show with out Fozzie. Think if Kermit had never discovered Him at the El-Sleezo Cafe, they all have had an effect on eachother, and are all who they are because of eachother. That is what gives each of them, and each of us purpose in life.

I mean God even says she does not have to worry about kermit because he always does the right thing, and everything does work out right in the end.

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
By 'God' I persume you mean "The Boss".

I kinda find it hard to get my head aroudn WHopie Goldburg being God. :wink:

But seriosuly, I found her very funny, but somewhat disturbing as that persona. A coffee shrub? Spongebob? Tic-tac-toe thing or the squiggly-bug thing?

All very funny lines, and laugh out loud moments, but with her being God, it kinda made me feel a bit popped, if you know what I mean. I'd rather the Muppets stayed out of religion, and kept to the world. You know?

Bea:zany:{And I am saying this as a Christian, btw}regard