Wow... I just can't believe how hard it is to find...

pain

Reaction score
Congrats, I was watching that figure, honestly, I thought that it was going to go for more.

So, nice snag there.

I love that feeling, when you have a totally complete set, line, series whaterver. It's that complete, full feeling. Kinda like after Thanksgiving dinner.

karamazov80

Reaction score
Well, I just managed to get myself a Zoot figure on eBay! Mint on card and everything! It cost me $99.45 including insurance but I'd say it was worth it to complete my Muppet figure collection. And by complete, I mean have all the regular-release figures minus the repaints.

WOO HOO! :big_grin: :cool:
That is great news. Congrats to you!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Thanks guys! So yeah I also have a complete Lord of the Rings figure set (I posted a thread in the General Discussion forum) ... well it's really like 99.9999% complete 'cause there are a few cases where they re-released some new figures with like extra weapons and stuff... and I need a few more Ringwraiths lol.

But yeah it's a great feeling. :smile:

G-MAN

Reaction score
I still remember how lucky I was when I found Floyd and the entire series 3, except for the playset unfortuanately, at a comic shop, and was able to purchase all five. I still haven't gotten the kitchen and (except for Pops) any of series 9 and what would have been series 10

Drtooth

Reaction score
Me, I'm still looking for Marvin Suggs, S5 Gonzo (I found him a year ago, but had no money at a comic store, the New Chef and The Backstage. Honestly I can do without the backstage and the repaint Chef, but I need Gonzo and Marvin.

Muppetman1884

Reaction score
No Problem

I have Marvin Suggs and all of his numerous repaints all in box. The Gonzo Series 5 I have is out of box, but I also have a special addition of Gonzo in the Tuxedo that came directly from Palisades. The figure comes in a lunch box style case.

The backstage set I have is also out of box. I have the repaint of Chef in box . E-mail me directly at storm1884@aol.com if you want to discuss prices for any of them.

Muppetman1884

Reaction score
Also, I have Pops, Zoot and Lips. I have to check on the most rare Zoot which is the orange shirt. I am pretty sure he is still in box. I believe there were also repaints of Lips and I should have all of those. Anyone interested?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ebay is a real good place to track down some of the harder to find figures...i suggest you look there

CustomCreator

Reaction score
Just set up my Mayhem set in my new Detolf display case. I am actually adding LED lights to the stage lights so they light up!