X-Men Hype

muppetsadmirer

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I was devistated that she gave up her powers...see, I was SO certain that the movie would end with Rogue arriving, having NOT given up her powers, and somehow leaping upon the Pheonix absorbing enough of her power that Jean could take control again. Apparently not though...
That's exactly what I was hoping would happen! Do you think if there were a 4th Chapter, do you think they'd find a way for her to get her powers back or leave her like she is now? I'm hoping there would be a way to reverse it.

I still need to watch the DVD. I haven't had the time to watch it because of my studies and everything. What were the extras like?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...Magneto had his back right at the end of the movie...so there's a chance that hers will return slowly also.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Has anyone heard any news about the Wolverine movie or the Magneto movie? I've seen snippets here and there, but they tend not to lead to much...Anyone heard/seen/read anything definate about these projects?

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Hey, I'm glad you asked that, Beau.:smile:

They're saying that David S. Goyer (the writer of Batman Begins) is going to direct the new "Magneto" movie. And casting calls have begun for the "Wolverine" one.

This is according to SuperHeroHype!, and their information is almost always accurate.:wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh that should be amazing if the Batman Begins writer works on Magneto. I've always felt sorry for Magneto, while hating him. He's a very deep villian, worthy of thought.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I agree. David Goyer knows how to create great brooding stories, such as this new Invisible movie that came out over the weekend. If he can create that same atmosphere for "Magneto" that he did for the Blade films, then this should be one marvelous movie to watch.:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I really want to see Invisible when it hits DVD in the UK. It looks great.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh that's exciting. I'd love to see more of Jugganaught, but expecially Sabertooth (Wolverine's dad, no?) though I can see him being recast for that movie.