X-Men: The Last Stand---Best Movie Ever!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Also, sorry to dissapoint you but I heard there won't be a 4th movie. There will, however, be two spin-off movies- A movie about Magneto's origins and a Wolverine solo movie.

Actually...this isn't much of a disappointment, because I hear the same guys that.....ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!....."deaged" Ian McKellen in a flashback scene from the movie are going to do the same to him in the "Magneto" spin-off. So, Ian McKellen is going to be playing a younger version of himself, meaning that they're not going to get some young guy (thank goodness!).:smile:

Oh, and this might be off-topic, but I hear that the Silver Surfer is definitely going to be in the sequel to Fantastic Four.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Here's what is happening to Xavier in the comics- Due to Decimation( Long stroy) Xavier has lost his powers(See "X-Men:big_grin:eadly Genesis #5). And to make things worse for him, Scott just plain and simply told him to leave the mansion(See "X-Men:big_grin:eadly Genesis #6). This may cause division among the X-Men(See upcoming issues of Uncanny X-Men and X-Men),

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Oh, how I envy you:mad:! When my family and I saw X-Men 3, the only trailer we saw was for "The Omen". Man that freaked us out!:eek: Any about the movie, I was kind of dissapointed. SPOILER ALERT! Too many characters were killed off, and it lacked somthing the first two had(Bryan Singer maybe?). Also, sorry to dissapoint you but I heard there won't be a 4th movie. There will, however, be two spin-off movies- A movie about Magneto's origins and a Wolverine solo movie.
I think that is a good thing there won't be a fourth movie. A spin-off is is certainly not a new Idea, but it is something else besides a sequel.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
I wonder if the spin-off for Magneto is going to be set in the same timeframe as the prologue to the movie. If they're going to have McKellen play a younger version of his character, they might as well have the spin-off be set in 1986 or ten years earlier than that.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I really liked how my three favorite X-Men characters, Iceman, Kirry Pryde, and Angel, were given chances to shine, despite not having very much screen time.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
He barely had any lines, though.

Oh, and here's a theory about Magneto. Spoilers ahead.

He's not cured, that much is kind of obvious. When Beast sunk the darts into Magneto, they never actually touched him. I don't believe for a second that Magneto is the kind of guy who would let his guard down. He probably wears a metal plate under his suit... that would also explain a scene where he was flying without standing on any metal.