1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

You are a long-time MC member if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by chestermcdragon, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

But what does this mean for me? :o I'm scared Beau, hold me! :p
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Woah there Luke...some things just aren't family friendly. Go fish out the Britney cut out so ya'll can spend some quality time together ;)

129) When we all played Guess Phil's Age (and I guess that thread has since been deleted...too bad, it was fun ;) )
    130) When we were uppity about the new smilies
    131) You didn't mess with the BBB
  3. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Whooot! I remember all those!

132: You remember guessing which characters would appear in the Muppet jigsaw puzzle.
    133: You remember which website first announced MWoO
    134: You remember a secret JHC employee passing on information about characters in VMC
  4. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I feel old remember all of this... sheesh.
  5. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

I remember some of thsoe not all but some.

135) The Muppet Show thread where you choose the next celebrity to gust star. (I think it's still out there to)
    136) When we still had our love for the one thing that comes around....muffins. (I know it's lame couldn't think of anything else)
    137) The Muppet's move to Disney RPG. (Now that was fun. One of the first ones to have several non-muppet characters in the game)
  6. Beauregard

I still remember all those...dear dear...I AM old!
  7. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

138) You remember when Ted the Psychic Wooden Clip-Board created a rival thread to Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken's thread.

(by the way, still REALLY sorry about that one, Kevin. :sympathy: )

139) You remember that Ted the Psychic Wooden Clip-Board ended all posts with WAAAAAAAAAAAY too many exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

For some reason I don't remember the Wooden Borad. Is there something worng with me? *runs from the room screaming*

Lookie there. This has kind of happened. I finally gave up Cookie Monster. Kind of sad but oh well it was going to happen sooner or later.
  9. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

The Ted the Psychic Wooden Clip-Board fiasco took place around January/February of 2003... right before you joined up.
  10. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Did we end up burning that thing? I sure hope so.
  11. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Yes, I seem to remember we did. In fact, I think the thread's since been deleted. ;)
  12. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

Aww but there were so many good zingers in that thread.
  13. Beauregard

I don't think we burned it...I think we made it into matchsticks...

140: You remember when MC had a sign-post down one side with pictures and links...
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Didn't you already list this one? (and yes, I do)

141) You remember the sudden outbreak of animated avatars.

(off the top of my head, these would include: Beauregard, Super Scooter, RadioNate, Muppetsdownunder, and that one of the Swedish Chef with the smoke pouring out of his ears)

Several others had them, of course...
  15. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

142) You remember Matt (Cantus Rock), how cool he was/is, and the fact that I didn't realize he was the same age as I until today (well, that's new news, but it relates to old stuff).
  16. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

143.If you remember me,or anything I've done at MC over the years.:D
  17. Beauregard

144. You can remember when Beau last did this one.
  18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

145) You remember when Beau still had most of his marbles... and he wasn't too much different. :)
  19. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

...Good Lord Super Scoot, were you alive in the Stone Age?! :halo: :p :crazy:
  20. Beauregard

Yes, thanks for that Prawnie...