to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Discussion in 'Games' started by chestermcdragon, Jun 28, 2006.
Anytime Beau. Anytime.
146. You knew that I was originally "Hugga Wugga" until I stopped coming here then I forgot my password.
if you have 12,000 posts
Here's one, if you have your own "appriciation thread" on here.
You are a long MC member if you knew William and Caroline BEFORE they were an item.
ITS AARON! the uhh... USED to be the youngest MCer! (who remembers that?)
you remember when we would curse 120 into the night
before we had the smilies we do now (at least I think thats what happend... that or im going crazy)
When Byron did his Im not going to take a bath thread (look it up its quite funny)
AHH heres that ol' Byroney thread!
now that is funny
You might be a long time MC member if you've ever considered getting a personalized license plate that matches your MC user name. (...Or, if your license plate IS personalized to match your MC user name...)
Is there something you'd like to share other half?
TOGA! TOGA! Man, that would be awesome. If I'm ever in Illinois, it would be easy to find you.
Princeton, I appreciate you! **hugs**
You know you're been at MC a long time when you see things in your everyday life and think, "If so-and so were here they would LOVE this!"
-If virtually none of the people you know as "MC Friends" post here anymore or have disappeared off the face of the Earth.
-If you remember when dozens of people stole Phil's Kermit avatar on April Fool's 2004 after Kevin (fish) and I did.
Ha! I remember that!!! I think I was the third person to get it.
- if you remember the member who just posted above me.
- if you recall a time when fanfics were started and finished
- if you remember a time before art and fanfiction had a place on MC
- if you remember when I translated my posts into gnu.
Mine still are.
- if you remember when Prawnie's name was still Ryan.
LOL...wow...That was a hoot!
Why hello there Kye. Been a while. How are you?
A hoot, and -- since it was, after all, the Golden Girls War -- also hawt!
- you can't remember who anyone is supposed to be now cos they all have new usernames, and you suddenly realise its the same people all along, but with new names, and you haven't been talking to a crowd of people who you had no idea who they were and wondered where they'd come from.
(i think thats just me)
- you're posting on another website and make a sad face and expect Bert to appear
Separate names with a comma.