You are a long-time MC member if...

Erine81981

Reaction score
107. When those Veggie Pals were a big thing in the "Moppet Family" thread game.

108. Whenever will I give up Grover,Herry and Cookie Monster in the "Dorms" thread. (don't know and hope not too)

109. When people used to call Ed The Count because he didn't like using his real name. (even those it's still used)

110. Will Beau ever use his real name?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... It's not that I didn't like using my name... It's more of like you guys didn't know it till I felt more comfortable here with the way the dorms have evolved over time. That, and the fact it's on one of the Muppet figures' boxes...
Just thought I'd pipe in on that one.

RedDragon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
110. Will Beau ever use his real name?
Hahahaha...No, he likes "Beau" to much...silly boy...I still know what it is though

Convincing John

Reaction score
111. You remember (from a loooong time ago) "Casiero" "I lik fragles, I like bobber best give me all fraggl eps. i will pay $2 for all eps email me NOW!" :rolleyes: Yeesh.

112. You remember the thread about the 9/11 attacks :frown:

113. You checked here at MC for the latest news on "Muppets From Space".

Convincing John

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
RedDragon said:
Hahahaha...No, he likes "Beau" to much...silly boy...I still know what it is though
So do I. Don't worry Beau I'm not saying anything.:wink:

BEAR said:
106. You participated in a campaign to find That Announcer. (Oops! We're not supposed to talk about it anymore:embarrassed: :stick_out_tongue: )
Why not?

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
113.you remember when i made a thread about the guy who said he would kill the plane pilots if he didnt play rainbow connection 24/7(this did happen,my mom told me,she read it on some online news thing,i dunno why it was deleted)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You've been a long-time MC member if you remember the days when I used to sign off on all my posts as "FOZ" or "THE FOZ", finally ending with "Kev the Foz," and now not signing it at all because, if I posted it, it's really redundant of me to sign it again!

Silly me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*insert picture of Muppet Cabbage here*

115. If you have used another member's account and computer to make a post

Signed

Harvey Towers
__________________________________________________​

This be no intercom, this be a payphone

Gonzo14

Reaction score
116: If you used to spend hours doing the old role play games that had no rules other than, pick a character and jump in.

117: you remember when the games section was open to put any game in (I like it better the way it is now)

118: you remember the 50 states thread that I started twice

119: you used to spend half your muppet central time talking about the new palisades figures

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
120: You remember the Great Fozzini (Or whatever it was called. Kevin's advice thread? I know it was around at least twice)