1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You are a long-time MC member if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by chestermcdragon, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

You betcha Peppy! Heh, jk. That won't be a new nickname for you, promise!
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Actually I believe it already is one of her nicknames....
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Oh geez I lost count. :D You can call me Peppy, Pepper, Peps, Vanilla Pepsi, it really doesn't matter because I am so easily amused.

Look at me, my narcissism derailed this thread. **leaves now**
  4. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Whoops! *Red faced* Thanks for letting me know that Beakerfan!

I've been called Ziff here sometimes. But that could be more for abbreviation purposes rather than a nickname. Naw, on second thought I'd say Ziff would be a nickname. Even if the main reason for saying Ziff is to type fewer letters, heh.
  5. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

And don't forget MrsP! Who just ziffeled me!
  6. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Talk about narcissism, it's not every member that can use their own user name in the course of conversation, lol!
    :rolleyes: Welcome back Ziffle!

You're a longtime MC member if you can remember when the forum first switched over, and all the old members came flooding in and were slowly trying to figure out the new system.
  7. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

You're a long MC Member if you: Hosted, participated, or even remember Big Brother........
  8. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

I remember that! I think you did round two?
  9. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

I think there was actually only one round.... but possibly there were two, just widely spaced apart.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Was that the Big Brother that HGDJ (or whatever his name was) hosted?
  11. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Hey Ziffel. It's great to see you again. :excited:
  12. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

No, actually, I guess maybe there were two? Cuz I participated in the BB hosted by Beau & Faylo/Ed.
  13. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Great to see you again too my favorite Martin! (a play on words of the tv show My Favorite Martian)

Hope '07 was a good walk with the Lord for you. :)

You fragglemuppetted me, heh! Hey there Fragglemuppet. Good to see you, my friend and fellow New Yorker (I'm a Philadelphian but used to live in New York).

By the way, I still have my job a mile away from work but have only walked to work like 3 or 4 times. Usually, especially these days since it's winter, the weather isn't really that pleasant for walking. But also since I bring ten bottled waters to work each day (thankfully there are plenty of restrooms throughout the building!) it's a little cumbersome to walk lugging all those for 20 minutes!
  14. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Here's one. If you were ever a part of MC2. The backup forum to Muppet Central.

Daniel
  15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Haha! That's a good one Daniel. I wonder if that's still around.. :p
  16. Skye

Skye Active Member

Lol, it sure is, Ry! Snowthy and I were recently randomly posting in there not too long ago when this MC was down, lol. :D
  17. G-MAN

G-MAN Active Member

If you remember when I used to post here
  18. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

You remember MC & keep coming back. :D
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

And you're fondly remembered by those who knew/miss you. *Huggles to JFS, the biggest yet most lovable April's fool I know. BTW: Happy belated birthday.
    *Leaves slice of cake with candle and "Sleepy Jean" written in icing.
  20. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

If you can actually think of a post to make in this thread. Just goes to show how rather recent a member I am doesn't it? LOL :D