1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

You are a long-time MC member if...

Discussion in 'Games' started by chestermcdragon, Jun 28, 2006.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh, Randall, I do that all the time with the :D expecting Dr. Teeth...:p
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

- You refuse to participate in an organised foodfight because it's official muffining and therefore does not count *glares at a certain someone who shall not be named who did this recently*
  3. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*is glared at but not named* :p
  4. wombat woman

wombat woman New Member

I remember Billy the Psychic Rubber Chicken, Phil & Cindy before they shared a last name, waiting for Muppets from Space updates....

-Remember when MC switched servers (or whatever) and you had to re-join--and lost your post count? :cry: I've just never recovered from the trauma.

-Remember when Luke was bemoaning the Gratuitous Use of Penguins?

-Remember the cool MC buttons that were made up for Muppetfest? I still have mine--Janice. :flirt:

ta,
    wombat
    (who probably holds some kind of lurking record for least number of posts by an regular visitor)
  5. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

If you participated in any of the many appriciation threads.

Daniel
  6. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

You know you are a longtime MC member when someone mentions you in their siggy....
  7. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

You are a long time MC member if reading some of the threads gives you the giggles (AKA Animal's food fight)
  8. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

If you know who Ziffel and AnythingMuppet are....
  9. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

... if you remember who named him Prawnie... :crazy:
  10. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Heh, thanks.

And if you know who That Announcer, Janice fer Sure, and Vic Romano are. And furryred monster. And superfan. Man it'd be nice for these to pop in too! And more keep coming to mind.
  11. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Was it Bear? And there's another one it'd be nice to see again! And GeeBee.
  12. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Bear is still around.

And as far I know it wasn't Bear. **pouts**
  13. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

That's good he is but I still haven't talked to him in ages. :)

And for some reason it seemed like I recalled him coming up with Prawnie. But guess not. I don't think it was TOGA though! :)
  14. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Was it you?
  15. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Ohhhhh say, I bet you are right beakerfan, I should have picked up on her pouting! Good job! And so sorry Mrs Pepper!

Edit: Ohhh but wait not so fast! She said AS FAR AS SHE KNOWS it wasn't Bear. That leaves it as a possibility. Or, unless she means she coined it and as far as she knows Bear didn't also? Ah what do I know!
  16. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Heehee, sorry! I had to play along. :D Yeah, I pride myself on nicknaming everyone, but maybe I'm the only person who has noticed this? We've got Snowthers, Prawnie, Toga, Slowpoke (Winslow Leach aka Tony), Squeegee (BeakerSqueedom) and I call Beau The Good-Looking One but I don't know if he has ever noticed, lol.
  17. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

Well I coined nickster and nickmeister for anythingmuppet. But I think he called me ziffelmeister first so even there I wasn't exactly creative!
  18. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

You know, I've noticed that.... but it can be hard to tell because sometimes the nicknames catch on really fast.
  19. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

And I've called Vic Romano Vickers. Again, hardly anything impressive or creative there! But still constitutes a nickname at least.
  20. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah, if Snowthers counts, then Vickers counts! lol.

Yeah I know. I don't really need to take credit. Just knowing that my mastermind creations have taken the forum by storm is good enough. ;)