You know, I love you guys!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Y'know you'd think those dudes at Gateway would have given Cory a job by now - lets face it, he's in there more than they are. I've already suggested he hide under the table at closing time to get more time online. Hmmmm - maybe i should airmail him a tent ! ;-)<<<

LOL! Well hey Luke, remember that one TP chat a couple sundays back? The store WAS way past closing, and I almost got locked in! Hehe, yeah its funny cuz sometimes I see employees come in and leave, whew...it doesnt seem thta long. For awhile I even had my matrix screensaver on, music going, the whole shabang. However, I think yesterday was my last day there, one big reason i will spill Friday on friends and family...lets just say
big things are in store! ^_^

Jackie

Reaction score
LOL no firewalls here! Just YOUR FACE!

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

LOL! I don't think he can do it himself. But that's still a funny story! It's good to be a teacher, eh? :wink:
That is a funny story

FellowWLover

Reaction score

LOL! I don't think he can do it himself. But that's still a funny story! It's good to be a teacher, eh? :wink:

Hahaha... yeah... *laughs nervously*... what does having to be a teacher have to do with it exactly?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover

Hahaha... yeah... *laughs nervously*... what does having to be a teacher have to do with it exactly?
You get to observe all the children and their sneaky ways :smile:

FellowWLover

Reaction score

You get to observe all the children and their sneaky ways :smile:
Ah, that. Well actually my observations at school have nothing on what I see *here* everyday... haha. In truth I was at a local library the other day. No school for me until September. Yahoo!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ah, that. Well actually my observations at school have nothing on what I see *here* everyday...<<<

well we appreciate you hanging out with us here on these lazy summer days!

beaker

Reaction score
Hehe, sometimes it is easy to lose sight...but through and through you guys, all of you rock. No other forum have I seen such indivdual creativity and compassion and all the other good "c"s. Here's to such a great online community!

SuprGro78

Reaction score
That reminds me of the Married With Children episode where they don't have air conditioning and they don't want to leave the frozen food aisle in the supermarket. Or was that the Simpsons. Oh Well. You guys are all Snazzy and Groovy! Don't you ever forget it!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>That reminds me of the Married With Children episode where they don't have air conditioning and they don't want to leave the frozen food aisle in the supermarket. Or was that the Simpsons. Oh Well. You guys are all Snazzy and Groovy! Don't you ever forget it! <<<

Hey, I remember that episode of Married With Children!
Yes, you guys are snazzy, groovy, and might I add
whatchamacallit indubably zany!