You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
If you love the Cartoon Praise song by Chris Rice because he does a mean Kermit imitation.

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
Your psychology teacher asks the class to name Franz Joseph Gall's hypothesis stating that one's personality can be determined by the bumps in their skull, and you automatically shout out, "PHRENOLOGY!" and grin, because you remember good ol' Fozzie Bear's phrenology demonstration on Kermit. :embarrassed:

In settings where swearing is frowned upon, you exclaim, "What the Frank Oz?" or "What the Fraggle?" in disbelief. :coy:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If you love the Cartoon Praise song by Chris Rice because he does a mean Kermit imitation.
LOL- I do love that song. And from what I understand, Chris Rice really did all the voices in that song.:smile:

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
If you just got an autograph from Jerry Nelson himself on a picture of Count von Count and squealed like a Twilight fangirl! BECAUSE I DID! :batty: WOOOO!

And.. if you're going to frame it and yell at anyone who tries to touch it~ because I am~

Quesal

Reaction score
U'd LOVE to have muppets be guest celebs contestants on Family Feud and can even think of ways HOW to do it

unclematt

Reaction score
If you just got an autograph from Jerry Nelson himself on a picture of Count von Count and squealed like a Twilight fangirl! BECAUSE I DID! :batty: WOOOO!

And.. if you're going to frame it and yell at anyone who tries to touch it~ because I am~
You are very lucky.

Quesal

Reaction score
if u find urself singing "Mamma Mia Let Me Go" while eating turkey