Your Animal Replica Pictures

goodrastus

Reaction score
Well after winning Animal on eBay, and then getting him 4 days later, I am delighted with him. I was a little unsure after the comments from everyone but he is superb! The eyes are fine and feathers a little wild but they will settle. The only obvious thing is the eye-lid cover so I will be happy to fix that. The only little niggle is that the tongue does prevent any movement. However, I'm not prepared to do anything to that as I dont have the skill to carve a tongue. He is sooo big! My small apartment just grew that little bit smaller :wink:

markit

Reaction score
Well , Animal # 466 turned up today, bought him from the Collector Zone here in the UK, and he's Awesome! Can't put him down, he's much better than I thought he'd be , Master Replicas should really take note that in many cases, it's the photos that members on here have posted that have helped a number of people to decide to purchase him, not the photos that are being used to promote them.
I'm looking forward to having the time to make a few tweaks to get him just right, but really , i'm so impressed, his hair is wild and fantastic, I can just hear him growling as I move his head, poor Kermit's gonna be a lil neglected for a while :halo:

markit

Reaction score
Just a quick thought, sorry if it's already been brought up , but isn't the foam behind Animals eye brows the same material you'd expect Gonzo's nose to be made out of , so what's the problem with it? My apologies if this is the wrong place to bring this up. Anyway, Animal Rocks, thanks again MR!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just a quick thought, sorry if it's already been brought up , but isn't the foam behind Animals eye brows the same material you'd expect Gonzo's nose to be made out of , so what's the problem with it? My apologies if this is the wrong place to bring this up. Anyway, Animal Rocks, thanks again MR!
This is a different type of foam that they used on Animal. It is not the same as Gonzo's nose. Gonzo's nose is made out of a foam call reticulated foam.
It is more porus than regular soft foam. Animals tongue was also made out of soft foam. But MR used a different type of material.

markit

Reaction score
Thanks Ant for the tips, much appreciated. Mark

markit

Reaction score
This is a different type of foam that they used on Animal. It is not the same as Gonzo's nose. Gonzo's nose is made out of a foam call reticulated foam.
It is more porus than regular soft foam. Animals tongue was also made out of soft foam. But MR used a different type of material.
Thanks for the heads up MuppetCaper, i'm sure i'll end up getting Gonzo too, but Fozzie is a must have for me.

I'll be posting some pics of my Animal soon. Right, time for some tweakage and hair styling! :smile:

muppetguy

Reaction score
Here are my pics!

Hey guys! Hope all of you are doing well. I took three quick pics of my Animal with Kermit. Let me know what you guys think. I don't know how to do photobucket, so I hope that if I put the direct links to the pics here where you can copy and paste, I hope that's ok for me to do, if it isn't, I appologize in advance. Here they are:

http://members.aol.com/stardustboy21/animalkermit1.jpg

http://members.aol.com/stardustboy21/animalkermit2.jpg

http://members.aol.com/stardustboy21/animalkermit3.jpg

They're a little Christmas-e!:smile: :halo: