Your Avatar-explain Yourselves!

BEAR

Reaction score
My avator is Snuffy right now. He is one of my dorm buddies and I love the big shaggy lug. He doesn't get enough lovin'.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
My avatar is MacGyver because I love MacGyver!!! (one of my all time favorite shows- besides The Muppet Show and Sesame Street of course!:wink: :smile: )

(If you want to be really technical, it's a shot of MacGyver from the 5th. Season episode #103 "Rush to Judgment", right at the very end of the episode when MacGyver is turning around to retort to a reporter about the media's rush to judgment in criminal cases. And of course, he's wearing one of his cool jackets- the style I happen to have! )

BEAR

Reaction score
Right now, my avator is a picture I drew about 10 years ago on the paints program. I first got my own computer and I was so fascinated by drawing on it. So in honor of Sesame Street's 36th Birthday, I thought I would pull out some of my own artwork from the ol' archives.

Lucy

Reaction score
My avatar is Vincent from the Tim Burton short film...thingy. Gotta love Vincent!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Lucy said:
My avatar is Vincent from the Tim Burton short film...thingy. Gotta love Vincent!!
Do I? Do I really? *shudders* Actually I do love Vincent, despite how trully horrible that short is..

Lucy

Reaction score
*Gasps!*

Vincent is not terrible. He is amazing! So nerr....

Anyway, Dan, I love your avatar. Seriously, I do. A foot wearing a hat! Lol....

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
That is no ordinary foot!! It is FEM TAEER!! You uncultured [ha..we know a song about that] baboon!

Lucy

Reaction score
I didn't insult the foot! I love the foot!