Your Best Thread/Your Worst Thread

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think I've started like 2 threads and none of them have really any replies so far. One of them is my Muppet parody and the other is something else probably, but I don't think i started any threads other than that one. Doesn't matter all my threads, if any, aren't that good. lol.

Daniel

Pork

Reaction score
out of the seven threads I've posted the Best one is WHICH DO YOU PREFER with a total of 445 posts at present. The Worst would be EVER PLAYED RISK OR AXIS AND ALLIES thread which got a grand total of two posts, one of which was mine I think. hehe. oh well, that's not too bad.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I can't express on how many threads I've started that were either a mistake, or just didn't turn out succesful. Just check my profile.:embarrassed:

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Lol, I've only started 1 topic on this account (old one got deleted) and it has 12 posts.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I know that my best one is The Electric Company one that I started. I have no Idea how many posts there are? Not like a real whole lot though.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I haven't started threads yet, but I seem to be exceptionally great at killing them! :embarrassed:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
My best thread is the Brand new Ask Jim Lewis Thread, and I have have had some bad ones but I think the crazyest thread I started was "I love Cole Slaw". I love that thread though!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And the bumpage of age-old threads continues, lol.

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
Swaying us temporarily off topic, is it bothersome to those members who have been around MC for the long haul to see old threads pop up again as if the conversations are just cycling through the same old stuff? Or is it cool to see old threads come back as an odd little trip down memory lane? Or am I completely off on both of those? Or does it depend on the thread? :confused: Or does it not matter at all, and I'm just thinking about it way too hard? :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, it's not bothersome at all, I just couldn't help but state the obvious, lol.

But as a matter of fact, as someone pointed out a while ago, there seems to be a bit of an old thread resurgance as of late, so why not let bygones be bygones?