1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Choices: Palisades Series 9

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Philo and Gunge, Nov 1, 2003.

1. Thijs

Thijs Member

yeah, could be. Personally I don't collect repaints, but I will if I have to to collect penguins
  2. I may have MAJOR clues from this months ToyFare:

Uncle Deadly, Nurse Piggy and Sweetums are coming out next year.
    Backstage playset will come with Rowlf, so it could go...

TMS: Uncle Deadly
    TMS: Tux Fozzie (to get a main character in the line)
    GMC: Pops
    MTI: Clueless Morgan (hope for an MTI spot in S11)
  3. Gorgon Heap

Gorgon Heap Active Member

Not sure about Tux Fozzie. Remember Ken said S9 might have a pack-in, and Tux Fozzie would definitely have one, Chuckie the ventriloquist dummy (I'm assuming he counts). I think Tux Fozzie would either be in S10 or be an exclusive.

The might/might not was I think referring to Uncle Deadly, as Ken mentioned the possibility of having him come with Muppet Ghosts.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  4. Well, it's either Tux Fozzie or Nurse Piggy as the main chacacter in this line. I have made some more info:

1. As I said in my last clues about the musician figures, there is one per series (with the exception of S3 & S5 and excluding playsets):

S1: Dr. Teeth
    S2: Floyd Pepper
    S3: Rowlf and Zoot
    S4: Strangepork (MAMMA) :)
    S5: Gonzo and Janice
    S6: Clifford (He played the bass on JHH, but maybe not)
    S7: Johnny Fiama (he sings, that counts, sorta)
    S8: Marvin Suggs

If Uncle Deadly comes with an organ, he serves as the musician for S9.

2. The main character of the line should be Tux Fozzie or Nurse Piggy. This spot can be either Tux Fozzie or Nurse Piggy (Piggy is comfirmed for 2004 so she might be this spot or S10), a main charater like Dr. Bob is too close to the backstage playset.

3. About the MTI slot, maybe it should be Clueless Morgan. I have NO idea what he could come with besides his hat (maybe a jolly boat).
  5. floydnjanicefan

floydnjanicefan Active Member

Maybe Clueless Morgan could come with Mad Monty... Mad Monty is a shorter character - isn't he? Or, Clueless could come with a sword, and a treasure chest.

Also, I think Tux Fozzie will be in S9 because he would have a PAL designation and one of the figures in S9 will have a PAL designation...

Here is my guess:
    TMS: Uncle Deadly
    PAL: Tux Fozzie
    MTI: Clueless Morgan (possibly with Mad Monty)
    GMC: Pops with Gaffer
  6. I really think we need to just stop with the Fozzies, We have almost enough Fozzies to fit in every playset, including the exclusives! NO MORE FOZZIES!!!!
    Get a new character for crying out loud!
    Here is my guess
    Tms: Nurse Piggy
    tms: Uncle Deadly
    tmc: Pops
    tmti: Clueless morgan ( I probobly will not buy because i think the treasure island idea is stupid, but that could just be me)
    Mfs: Probobly fozzie in the shower! No I guess Bobo

Tyler