Your Favorite Muppet Christmas Special

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Mine is A Christmas Toy, a lot of risk taking with the story and an amazingly moving soundtrack.
I couldn't say no to this special. I love watching the Henson christmas classics. I will say that Rugby is my favorite, but what got me my heart strings was when Mew (yeah the cute cat toy) was frozen (or dead). Mew was cute too. So, yeah thsat was always my favorite.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Hands down its Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas. I actuall skipped school in the 2nd grade so I could stay home and watch it on HBO in the morning. in 1986.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
My absolute favourite is A Muppet Family Christmas! I've loved it since 1987, when it first aired.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My absolute favourite is A Muppet Family Christmas! I've loved it since 1987, when it first aired.
Me too, Piggy the Frog! That will always be number one on my favorite muppet christmas specials. The ctossovers, the songs, oooooh Fraggles, everything. The Jim Henson cameo was sweet and it could get you misty-eyed. Merry Christmas everyone!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Don't know how much longer it will be up, but there's a poll on The Paley Center for Media's website asking what your favorite Christmas special is. John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together is one of the choices!

http://www.paleycenter.org/
(Scroll down to the bottom)

robodog

Reaction score
A Muppet Family Christmas. I also used to watch Emmet Otter every year but I haven't seen it since I was a kid.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
My favorite special is A Muppet Family Christmas, but my favorite Christmas episode (from any show I've seen) is The Bells of Fragge Rock. It has that warm and festive feeling, manages to be multicultural and goes well with the main subject of the show.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I have to go with A Muppet Family Christmas, because seeing all the characters together is so much fun!

cjd874

Reaction score
^what charlietheowl said.
I've loved AMFC since I was about five years old. Putting together all the characters from the classic shows that Jim Henson was involved with (TMS :smile::sympathy::mad::embarrassed::concern::confused::eek::wink::sing::fishy:, SS :wisdom::grouchy::batty::search::insatiable::super::frown::stick_out_tongue::laugh:, & FR :smirk::dreamy::excited::coy::sigh::busy::drool: ) was simply genius.