Your Feedback: Forum Rules

Beauregard

Reaction score
Chipman said:
we may forward all of your account information directly to Henson (or eBay if applicable)
I meant that, I thought when we submit our e-mail address to join they were confdntial? Right?

:smirk: Huh?

I'm not kicking up a fuss, BTW, since I never trade anyway, just wondering. :halo:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, your e-mail address is confidential from other users of the forum. However, we do have access to it if needed.

When a new member signs up for the forum, they have to agree to the rules as currently stated. If someone has a problem with the rules, they can write us via the feedback form and let us know why. If they choose to sign up, then they are agreeing to the rules and choose to abide by them.

dlphntat

Reaction score
Ok, how about this?

I am working a 'trade' with someone, but I have nothing to offer in trade. Is it within the rules if I give him something to cover his supplies and shipping?

Malachy

Reaction score
These rules are pretty fair, but I have a question...if someone gets the "Game Master" title, are all their game threads approved thereafter?

King Jim

Reaction score
Malachy said:
These rules are pretty fair, but I have a question...if someone gets the "Game Master" title, are all their game threads approved thereafter?
I agree.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I have a question about pictures. Mostly right now, when a member wants to show the other members here at MC a picture, they post a link to the website the picture is at, or they host an image some place like photobucket.

My question is this, if a member (like say, myself) knows the HTML code to place a picture in their post, is that okay? Or would Muppet Central rather members do not do that so as not to slow down page loading or take up more room on MC's server?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
I have a question about pictures. Mostly right now, when a member wants to show the other members here at MC a picture, they post a link to the website the picture is at, or they host an image some place like photobucket.

My question is this, if a member (like say, myself) knows the HTML code to place a picture in their post, is that okay? Or would Muppet Central rather members do not do that so as not to slow down page loading or take up more room on MC's server?
Oops...the one that posted the pic from photobucket was me :embarrassed: Sorry Vic

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Oh no, Katz, you posted a link and that's fine! I was talking about placing a picture directly in the post so that you don't have to even click on a link! Don't apologize, you did nothing wrong! :smile: