1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Feedback: Forum Rules

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 12, 2003.

1. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

Another question to clarify, because I don't want to get in trouble. :concern:

Is it against the rules to trade something for something else of a different format, e.g. trading a DVD for a CD?
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

That's ok too.
  3. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Well, guys, I am now getting the whammys. Why did my post count come down and the likes? Did I do something wrong?

Now I my real question is: What are the exact rules of this forum?
  4. misspiggy5260

misspiggy5260 Well-Known Member

Happened to me too. Guys if we're still do stuff wrong just tell us!!
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  5. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, if your posts are being deleted, that's at the discretion of The Count. We can't read his mind and tell you why he's deleting them. You need to take that up with him. If he doesn't respond...well...try to figure out what posts were deleted and try not to do whatever you did in that post?
  6. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I think the recent problems have been well documented. Those who have been misbehaving are aware of the fact unless they have amnesia. And if a topic thread has been removed, reposting it will only irritate the moderator who works hard to keep this place running smoothly. As Sgt. Floyd said, it's best to contact Ed (The Count) and ask for guidance.

Also, posts sometimes disappear even though the poster has done nothing wrong. If a thread is deleted, all of the posts therein vanish, both good and bad. If part of a thread goes awry, both the problem post(s) and the replies thereto are likely to be deleted. Some of my posts have disappeared because they were caught in the wake of twerpish spammage.
    The Count likes this.
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Dinger claps his hand to his head making a dinging sound.

Give the lady a prize.
    *Hands over a cinnamon-spiced coffee cake muffin Mom made.