Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Don't keep worrying about it so much. He is what he is and that's all. It's not a real Gonzo but it's pretty close from what I can see in the pics. I think the problem is that many people who heard about this "replica" line put too much hope into how close they would look to the real thing without considering how MR were supposed to make them. Maybe MR should have renamed the line from replica to something else to save people quoting the dictionary defenition of "replica". It's true that they are not true replicas but they are definitely top of the range Muppet releases, the like we have never seen before.

Id also like to add that people have to remember to that the MR kermit's coller is NOT the same as the real thing and Animal's eyes? aswell. so then whats the BIG huge deal with Gonzo's nose then? :confused:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Id also like to add that people have to remember to that the MR kermit's coller is NOT the same as the real thing and Animal's eyes? aswell. so thenwhats the BIG huge deal with Gonzo's nose then? :confused:
LOL. i cribbed about that aswell - man I'm a grumpy b******!:grouchy:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Honestly folks, I really am a laid back person who takes life with little seriousness. HONEST...REALLY...

Telly

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP that last pic of his is sah-WEET! I always for get about the MR forums. Not as exciting as the MC ones I guess :coy:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Over on the master replicas forum are some absolutely ace shots of Gonzo from a guy called Anthony, go take a look...

http://masterreplicas.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40826#post40826
Hee-hee, that's me! I haven't posted anything over here yet cuz I've got something extra-special planned for my buddies at MC. :wink:

Thanks for your compliments!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. I wanted to add: Stevie, your pictures are AWESOME! You are now a Master at Muppet Photography. Good job!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hee-hee, that's me! I haven't posted anything over here yet cuz I've got something extra-special planned for my buddies at MC. :wink:

Thanks for your compliments!
:smile:
Anthony

P.S. I wanted to add: Stevie, your pictures are AWESOME! You are now a Master at Muppet Photography. Good job!
COOL! They're really good pictures. I love the first and third ones, they're really like great:smile:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
This shows a direct comparison pre and post alteration from front and side.

Still working on the focus a bit. Also painted the lid shell and painted the green lids to make them match. I may tweak the color a bit, but I'll see how I like it in a few days. :concern:

I must note that the eye focus was more off than I had imagined. Over half a centimeter for each pupil! I can understand a little discrepancy, but that's quite a bit. However, an easy fix for anyone and it probably ended up better having each person personally place them.
That makes it looks so much better..maybe you should be the one working on these things so they look correct, then I'll plop all that money down to buy them lol
I think my disappointment stems from the fact that the reality is that we will NEVER see and Muppet products like this again. And so, with regards to hopes and expectations, it was a case of putting all my eggs in one basket. I wholeheartedly agree that these are, bar none, the best Muppet products ever and the quite easily take that title and no-one could dispute that. It's just a case of being so close yet so far. FRUSTRATION - thats what I'm feeling with them!
It's the same exact thing for me, plus the money issue.
Honestly folks, I really am a laid back person who takes life with little seriousness. HONEST...REALLY...
You don't need to explain how you feel, I'm a laid back guy also, I just expect more for chunk of cash like that, I'm a starving artist after all lol.