Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't believe that.

:stick_out_tongue:
You know, I once thought the idea of commercially sold Muppet poser puppets was far-fetched and would never happen so anything is possible. I agree with you. I do like my Gonzo. I was just adjusting his pupils again. But I think there will be a lot of grade A Muppet stuff from Disney in the future from Master Replicas and many other companies to come! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Id also like to add that people have to remember to that the MR kermit's coller is NOT the same as the real thing and Animal's eyes? aswell. so then whats the BIG huge deal with Gonzo's nose then? :confused:
The difference is even with Kermits collar and Animals eyes, they still look very close. Master Replicas Gonzo, in all honesty, doesn't have that character that the real Gonzo does - although from further away and at a side angle he can pass for him, and the eyes are a huge improvement. The beauty of these is having them as a group anyway, and i'm loving all those group shots. I can't wait for Fozzie to be included!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
The difference is even with Kermits collar and Animals eyes, they still look very close. Master Replicas Gonzo, in all honesty, doesn't have that character that the real Gonzo does - although from further away and at a side angle he can pass for him, and the eyes are a huge improvement. The beauty of these is having them as a group anyway, and i'm loving all those group shots. I can't wait for Fozzie to be included!

yes well said Luke! I am sooooo ready to pre-order Fozzie now! :embarrassed: so MR......... bring on the Bear! :insatiable:

Telly

Reaction score
Haha That's cool Kermiebaby!
Jaime - what size did you make the pupils?

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello all...

Hello. I just opened Gonzo today and he looks AMAZING! To make a long story short, he was suppose to be at my house on Friday, no one was home to sign for him, told them I'd pick it up at the ups center that night, the ups people told me they close at 9:30. So i get there for 9 and the guard at the fornt tells me they closed at 8, so I had to get him today. All in all, I am so happy he's in my house and will try to load pictures for all of you guys by tomorrow night. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I hate those UPS shenanigans! Feeling for ya buddy, but at least now you've got Gonzo!

Here's another casual group shot: Hangin' Out

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I hate those UPS shenanigans! Feeling for ya buddy, but at least now you've got Gonzo!

Here's another casual group shot: Hangin' Out
You are definitely one of the best poser photographers on here. Maybe MR should employ you to take their promotional photos. Love the look Animal has got in that pic. Classic!