Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I just got my Gonzo he's fantastic here are some pics ~http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/gluvets/
I gotta say, you've absolutely nailed him. When I see some of these tweaked Gonzo images coming through I really do taken back some of the negative comments about him. I will always take issue with the nose, and I will never agree that MR's solution was satisfactory.

That said, I look at Lab Rats photos of Gonzo and I can actually hear Gonzo's voice in my head (honestly I'm not nuts...I'm way beyond!) and he really has that Gonzoness that I thought we wouldn't get after seeing the MR photography (Travis take note). I'm worried when I get him he may become my...favourite, DARN IT!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
I ordered him off e-bay even though i had already ordered one from the collector zone so i have another on the way which i'm going to do a different outfit for. I'm glad you like the pics.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I changed some of Gonzo's clothes that I got at Goodwill. Thought I would share them with you. His clothes are a little too baggy and I will be altering them sometime soon for the summertime!

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/GonzosNewDuds2.jpg

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/GonzosNewDuds.jpg
Even when the clothes are a little too big for him, Gonzo seems to look more realistic when not wearing his signature suit. Is it because he is modelled on a modern looking Gonzo and he hasn't worn the vintage suit for such a long time?

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I like the vintage suit, to me the Muppets will always represent Vaudeville. I love the nostalgia of it all.

But all the pictures that people are putting on here are amazing. I love this group, it makes me feel like I've come home.

Leanne

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I like the vintage suit, to me the Muppets will always represent Vaudeville. I love the nostalgia of it all.

But all the pictures that people are putting on here are amazing. I love this group, it makes me feel like I've come home.

Leanne
I love coming here cos it makes me feel normal...kinda:stick_out_tongue:

Great pics Muppet Caper, although I love the suit, Gonzo lends himself to have other outfits. I WISH I HAD MINE!:sympathy:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score

Leanne
I like the suit too but I'm too used to seeing the Gonzo with a softer look and a more pinkish nose wearing it. Gonzo had changed so much over the years. I also notice that you are a Hi-de-Hi fan. :stick_out_tongue:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I love coming here cos it makes me feel normal...kinda:stick_out_tongue:

Great pics Muppet Caper, although I love the suit, Gonzo lends himself to have other outfits. I WISH I HAD MINE!
So do I.........I hate the wait :crazy: . I guess the first thing Ill do when i get him is sort his eyes out then ill post some group shots! Not long now Reevz and we will have him.
MuppetCaper, I love the new look, you should try a surf bum look:big_grin: