Your Ideal Breakfast

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
the dining hall at my college has a waffle iron with a pre-mixed batter dispenser that is available whenever the dining hall is open; i've made waffles there before and they're pretty good, especially with syrup, butter, or apple pie filling :smile: i have to say breakfast is probably the best meal of the day in my college dining hall (especially because they make really good breakfast sandwiches; my favorite is a plain toasted bagel with eggs and cheese)...lunch and dinner are sometimes just UGHHH.

anytimepally

Reaction score
not only are pancakes my favorite breakfast, but also my favorite food

second would be doughnuts

third would be pudding

.. but I'd eat any of them for any meal :smile:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
that sounds good, anytimepally :smile: i remember eating pudding (and bourekahs) for breakfast almost every day when i was in israel in summer '06 with a teen tour; that was the only decent part of the institutional hostel food...the rest was just UGH.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
the dining hall at my college has a waffle iron with a pre-mixed batter dispenser that is available whenever the dining hall is open; i've made waffles there before and they're pretty good, especially with syrup, butter, or apple pie filling :smile:
Ooh! I've done that before! When we were in the process of moving we rented this apartment at this hotel and they had one of those! That had strawberries to go with them, Mmm... They were the Belgian kind by the way. But I like any kind really!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hehe, you betcha! :big_grin: It was completely perfect, sweetie!
I have to say that I really did love coming over and making you beakfast in bed, sweetheart!. It was so much fun! *Sigh*

By the way, It makes me glad that I brought you the donuts, too. I remember you telling me how much you like them. and you know that I really like them, too!:wink: Remember as we were heading out that day how I just had to eat more of them from the breakfast bar, too. just can't get enough of those:big_grin:

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
Ooh! I've done that before! When we were in the process of moving we rented this apartment at this hotel and they had one of those! That had strawberries to go with them, Mmm... They were the Belgian kind by the way. But I like any kind really!
yeah, me too...belgian waffles are good :smile: i've never had one with ice cream but since my college dining hall also has an ice cream station open after breakfast, i should try it sometime. eggo nutri-grain waffles are an oldie but a goodie...my brother has been eating those for breakfast almost every day ever since he could chew and is reluctant to share them with me when I'm home...the chocolate chip, cinnamon toast, strawberry, and blueberry ones are good too :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! I early like all the varieties too! I had nutri-grain not too long ago myself and they are really good! :smile:

You haven't had them with ice cream before? They are so goo that way!:smile: