Your Ideal Breakfast

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I suddenly have a craving for Waffle House waffles!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Actually...pizza isn't such a bad idea for breakfast, You have the crust (which would be like toast) the sauce (which would be like a vegetable or fruit taking the place of juice) the cheese (which takes the place of milk) and if you choose to have a meat topping (like meatball,pepperoni or whatever) it'd be like bacon which some people normally have for breakfast!
Smart,huh? :wink: But actually I can't take the credit for this idea.I read it in a book when I was a teenager.

Xerus

Reaction score
My number one favorite breakfast is pancakes and sausage.

My number two favorite breakfast would be scrambled eggs, bacon, french fries, and a blueberry muffin.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yuck! I hate pancakes! They taste like potatoes! Who wants to eat potatoes for breakfast?

Oh... and I have no recollection of doing this thread...

Skye

Reaction score
Yuck! I hate pancakes! They taste like potatoes! Who wants to eat potatoes for breakfast?
ME! :big_grin: Lol, I'll take potatoes anytime!

I'm actually not a big fan of pancakes, either. But I love all kinds of breakfast food, even though I very, very, very rarely eat breakfast.

Usually when I go out for breakfast, I'll have hashbrowns and either toast or an english muffin. And a glass of orange juice. And on the rare occasions when I have breakfast at home, I'll have a bowl of cereal (Corn Flakes are my fave). I absolutely love waffles, too... but I don't have them as often.

MeWantCookie

Reaction score
BLEH! I can't stand cold pizza.....
me either, beakerfan!

my ideal breakfast: my mom's chocolate chip banana pancakes with a tall glass of skim milk :smile: haven't had that since before i started college...i miss it!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I agree with Bear and Winslow, Cold Pizza is good for brekky every once in awhile. The best Cold Pizza breakfast is Hawaiian pizza, because the sweet pineapples taste good in the morning. :big_grin:

I posted in this thread over a year ago but I never actually said what I liked for breakfast! Way to go, MrsPepper. :rolleyes: I think I'll answer finally!

I'm actually very picky about what I eat for breakfast because my acid reflux is worst in the morning and certain foods will really aggravate it. For example, I can tolerate waffles but not pancakes, and I can only eat porridge a few hours after I'm awake or it does not agree with me. I like cold cereal, but quite frequently I'll just have toast, and every day I change what I spread on it; my favourite of which is Cheez Whiz, which is aggravating because I keep forgetting to buy some! And always always ALWAYS orange juice first thing in the morning!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And a glass of orange juice. And on the rare occasions when I have breakfast at home, I'll have a bowl of cereal (Corn Flakes are my fave). I absolutely love waffles, too... but I don't have them as often.
I'm so glad I guessed right then when I made them for you! The cornflakes and orange juice, too!:wink: