Your Ideal Breakfast

BEAR

Reaction score
Cold left-over pizza isn't such a bad breakfast. That's what I had this morning anyway. Yum!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've done that. It was weird having pizza in the morning! I kept thinking "I'm not supposed to do this!!" lol

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I don't eat breakfast. I either never have time or i'm just not in the mood to eat when I first wake up. Me and mornings don't get along, so if I'm alert and awake, i'm doing pretty good. I do however like to have breakfast food later at night. I love to have pancakes and sausage and over easy eggs with a glass of orange juice. Good stuff.

Frogster

Reaction score
My ideal breakfast? A breakfast buffet, at my aunt's house or grandma's house. You know... that sounds good. I'm gonna go see my grandma this weekend!

BEAR

Reaction score
heralde said:
I've done that. It was weird having pizza in the morning! I kept thinking "I'm not supposed to do this!!" lol

Regular fresh pizza is weird, but something about a cold/left-over slice makes it seem more okay. Not sure why, but why question goodness?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Regular fresh pizza is weird, but something about a cold/left-over slice makes it seem more okay.
Yeah, not as spicy I guess!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
My grandfather use to make these blueberry pancakes that were out of this world to me. I really miss that.