Your signature-explain yourselves!

RedDragon

Reaction score
He is my new one:

Yay! I can speak foreign!~Lisa
On the adventure of a lifetime.
We miss her & await her return
45 days & counting...

Tis a tribute to Lisa...It doesn't say all I wanted it to, b/c of the character limit. But it's the thought that counts...And it's blue b/c we'll be "blue" w/o her...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Well, my previous sig didn't last long. Must be a record.

The new one is to spread the word about some of the changes SixApart wants to make to LiveJournal. There's more information in the link in my sig, but basically what they want to do is turn the site into another clone of MySpace.

The second line of my sig sums up my feelings about this perfectly.

-Kim

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Oh look, another signature change from Yours Truly.

I'm back to linking my Scooter website in my signature again. And I've also tossed in a quote from the Codename: Kids Next Door movie Operation Z.E.R.O. Count Spankula says that line right before Numbuh 4 fires a kangaroo-loaded, superpowered slingshot at him.

-Kim

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My latest signature is a line from a song from the 1980's children's show "Today's Special." It's very optimistic. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I told you one day my signature would have the Colin Mochrie quote: "Rosebud's the sled!". Well...

RedDragon

Reaction score
Its one of my favorite quotes...

And many people have said they can't stop reading no matter how much it grosses them out....its a kind of sick fasination everyone person has deep inside them...ah human nature, how it amuses me...

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I forget which episode it was; it was the one in which Kermit told Scooter that in show business, you had to be ruthless, merciless and cruel. And so Scooter decided to take Kermit at his word and tell Miss Piggy that her act had been cut so she wouldn't look foolish...and the intrepid young gofer falls victim to one of Miss P.'s karate chops. "Kermit never told me about this part!"