Your signature-explain yourselves!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
...I thought you were playing around or something. XD Yah, I love that film, it's pretty awesome.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
And once again, I've changed my sig. I've become a bit taken with Bravo's new reality show, "Top Chef". And during the reunion show, they showed a montage of quotes from the cast that had become quite popular with the viewing audience. One of those quotes, uttered by everyone (including the judges) at least once was "It is what it is."

So that's my sig. It is...what it is.

-Kim

puppetise

Reaction score
mine is from the produces by leo bloom as he wants to become a producer

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
My signature is from when iwas a child my father always said to me before i went to sleep "it doesn't hurt to dream" and i say that to my children now.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Mine's a switch-up from a song (if you listen to country music you probably noticed already). It fits my life better this way, if that makes any sense.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I just changed mine! For the first time in, um... a very long time. My new signature is:

It's funny. You see great writing, I see a rest stop in Ohio...

It's from a conversation I just had with Beauregard, actually. We were discussing the chapter of fanfiction I just posted. He pointed out a line, and instead of thinking of the line itself, I thought of where I was when I wrote it. That tends to happen a lot with my writing- when I re-read it, I think of where I was when I wrote it, what position I was sitting in, who (if anyone) was with me... So I thought I'd throw it into my signature. I've been meaning to change it for a while now, anyway.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I can't remember what my signature is..

EDIT: It's So dark the con of man.... which is an anagram of "Madonna on the rocks", from Da Vinci code.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I haven't been posting here for awhile but Phil explained to me long time back that since I didn't click the show my sig box when I made all my earlier posts they did not register my sig and it couldn't be fixed but avatars always appear automatically when they're installed. So there you are.

Anyway I have changed my sig for the first time and it is derived from the 105th verse of the 119th Psalm in the Bible. I thought since I like to let my forum colleagues know I am a Christian I would use one of my favourite scripture verses as a sig for awhile:halo:

Many of you may well have noticed that I like to throw in a little testimony to my beliefs in my posts every now and then. I try to keep it as inoffensive as possible and I want to be respectful to everybody so I hope we have a balanced understanding.:smile: