1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Your signature-explain yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, May 18, 2005.

1. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

I just really think Sweetums is funny. And furry. Love the way he speaks.

2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

"don't tell me what to do! I know what I'm doing is stupid!"

3. StevieOpossum

StevieOpossum Active Member

I think my sig is pretty self-explanatory, I'm a fan of Sonic (but not one of the "green-eyes-ruined-Sonic-forever" fans). And I also like Filbert's legendary saying.

4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Mine is pretty much explanatory. I like Ernie and Bert. And the one where they play tag is the funniest skit i remember till this day. Just love Ernie saying "Bert is it!" (whispers) Bert (points to Bert) is it!

5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Mine is both my favorite quote from Muppets Tonight! (from the episode where Beaker meets George Takei, A.K.A my favorite Muppets episode of anything ever), and a declaration of my faith and love of Jesus Christ, because that is how I roll. :)

6. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

*BUMP*

Right now, my signature is an awesome quote said by Sour Cream on Steven Universe.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  7. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

My newest signature is of Big Bird saying Hi to the folks out there watching

8. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

From a song on the original Muppet Show album, which I had as a kid. It's about 75% accurate currently...

9. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I'm not exactly sure the origin of this, but I once saw an episode of "The Love Boat" titled "Love Me, Love My Dog." So I just used it as "Love Me, Love My Cat," because I am completely obsessed with my cat, Snowball (see Avatar)