1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your signature-explain yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, May 18, 2005.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Just changed my signature to a quote from MirrorMask. I considered using "You cannot escape my cunning use of black magic markers!" or "Is that some sort of sick joke? Treading on little rabbity-type creatures with every step?" before finally deciding on "Real life? You can't handle real life!"

2. Pork

Pork Active Member

Nice choice. Although I reckon I"d go for... "LOOK! an Idiot!"

3. Gelfling Girl

LOL, yes, that was also an awesome quote, and let's not forget, "I DON'T WANT TO BE A WAITER!"

4. spatch

spatch New Member

mine is just the link to the first puppet i ever created

5. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

My signature is a quote from Zac Hanson, the drummer/singer from the band Hanson... I know nothing about the history behind it, but it has made a lot of people I know laugh.

6. Rose

Rose Member

My sig is a memorial to a baby I lost last year.

7. Cool Bear

Cool Bear New Member

My signature is my favourite phrase from Muppets as I adore Fozzie Bear!

8. ZeppoAndFriends

ZeppoAndFriends Well-Known Member

My new signature:

You do not sound the horn during a sneak attack!

Is another quote I made up, inspired by a quote from Futurama: Bender's Game.

9. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

Simple: animals are my friends, so I don't eat them.

10. Gelfling Girl

Currently, my signature is two different quotes:

The first one, "Simple is good," is one of Jim Henson's quotes that, if I'm remembering correctly, was in the It's Not Easy Being Green book of quotes and lyrics from Muppets, Muppeteers, etc. :)

The second one, "Purple trousers!" was just something my friend Erin randomly said one day that just happened to become the catchphrase of her, Britt, and me. :crazy:

11. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Hmm- well, with both the green and purple colors there, I was thinking maybe the second one was a tribute to The Incredible Hulk!;):):cool:

12. Gelfling Girl

Or maybe I could think up a third quote to put in a yellowish color, then it would be Mardi Gras colors, LOL.

13. beakerfan76

beakerfan76 Member

Well, for me, it's a tribute to Beaker. Poor guy had it rough from the start.

14. beakerboy12

beakerboy12 Well-Known Member

Still does!

Mine's not too thought out. I made it because I like Bohemian Rhapsody and the "Win Webby!" part was added when the video won the Webby!

15. DreeRAWRScooter

DreeRAWRScooter New Member

Obviously my siggy and screen name are because of my favorite muppet. It happened when a friend was telling me that I liked the muppets more than "regular" artists. Then it hit me that I did, and was proud to do so, and so I wrote the siggy. :flirt:

16. FletchySRF3088

FletchySRF3088 Active Member

DreeRAWScooter, you got the most awesome siggy IMO ;) haha

My signature - well, again promoting my favourite character and my group dedicated to him, Scooter-nut that I am!

17. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

My signature now, for those who don't recognize it, is a tribute to my favorite scene in Follow That Bird. :grouchy:

18. Gelfling Girl

I'll need to come up with something new tomorrow, but here's my current signature:

Yeah...I'm <3ing the series so far, and I'll probably be trying to convince my mom to take me to the bookstore tomorrow morning.

19. Muppet Newsgirl

Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

My signature these days is a line from "Don Quixote," by Nik Kershaw - which is an homage to the novel by Cervantes. Cool song, and love the video too.

Nik's rapidly becoming one of my favorite musicians - his songs have been getting stuck in my head quite a bit lately. :)

20. Gelfling Girl

So, trying not to be outdated, I changed my signature now that I'm reading (or about to read) the new RTL book. Here's my current one:

"Not now...I'm busy fantasizing myself in the Labyrinth...With Jareth and Sir Didymus. ;D
    "