1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your signature-explain yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, May 18, 2005.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Well, yesh...but it goes without saying...like, DUH! XPPP

*growl*
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lesse... my signatures... nothing special, rully. Just certain quotes by cretain characters (mostly Dave's).
    From past to present:

"So remember, Kermit: In the unlikely event of a water landing, Piggy can be used as a floatation device." ~ Gonzo
    ~~~
    "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger, even as it exponentially increases our health insurance premiums."~Gonzo
    ~~~
    "Solid!" ~ Zoot (Studio DC: Almost Live!)
    ~~~
    "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence." ~ Dr. Teeth
    ~~~
    “And you call yourself a doctor.” ~Digit (The Cosby Show) (current)

... OMG, it kinda has a sequence. XP
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

When i typed up mine i ate a green meatball!
  4. KaityDid

KaityDid New Member

i'm on a Beatles kick right now...and well...yeah.:D
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well welcome anyway.
  6. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

My signature comes from
    #1: We were messing around on a thread, and Theprawncracker told me I'd make a great mobster, and Colby heard it as "you'd make a great lobster" Hence that quote was born. and
    #2: It was the day I became a Senior Member.
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I usually like to put jokes or funny phrases in mine. Since it's almost Halloween, I thought mine seemed appropriate.
  8. dwayne1115

I just changed mine I think this was one of the best lines in the second Studio DC.
  9. Pork

Pork Active Member

Mine is just a funny Gonzo quote from a book I own.

And the link is for a site that I find very helpful.
  10. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Mine is a quote from Peggy (Sue Pollard) the Chalet Maid in the BBC Hit Comedy Series Hi-De-Hi, I purchased the boxes sets when they came out and loved them more than when I was a little girl.

This was one of quotes made by Peggy when she was made up as a Yellow coat for the aftenoon after the rest of the Yellow Coats went on strike. It made me laugh so much that I had to run to the loo. It still makes me laugh every time I see it.

Peggy Peggy on YouTube

Fantastic

Leanne
    x
  11. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Well, my first signature was a quote I found in the book It's Not Easy Being Green ("The world gives us love we can share Replacing the woe and the care with joy."-Mokey Fraggle), although I added the "Senior Member" part and changed the quote today.

Now I have a line from "Leave Me Some Magic." Robin is so cute! :)
  12. Skye

Skye Active Member

Mine is a line from one of my favorite John Denver songs, "Summer." :)
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Mine is my new favorite line from an unaired Whose Line game
  14. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Haha,... the "other spice girls"

Mine is a quote from Gonzo from Muppets Take Manhattan, when discussing what they could do to make Manhattan Melodies better...
  15. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL

Gonzo: Maybe we could sell the show if we wrote in more special effects-like exploding socks!
    Janice: Oh, Gonzo, like, that's a really lame idea.
    Gonzo: Oh yeah?
    Floyd: Hey, man, stop yelling at her.
    Fozzie: He wasn't yelling.
    Gonzo: Yes, I was!
    Scooter: Oh, Gonzo, don't make trouble.
    Animal: FIGHT! FIGHT!
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

And I really love it Caroline. It's so beautiful. :super:

My current signature is easily self-explanatory. I've grown to be such a big admirer of fantasy authors C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien and J. K. Rowling. :D
  17. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Well mine's only changed a tiny bit, before was me quoting one of my own characters: "Hi, Arthur The Thing Here." Then temporarily I had "Tonight I will perform a feat of LUNATIC daring!" And at the moment its quoting a video featuring Podo.:)
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

It is funny and thats all I have to say about that.
  19. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Mine is pretty self-explanatory: I was born in mid-January of 1969, ten months before Sesame Street went on the air nationally. (Of course, I couldn't have remembered Season 1 when I was less than a year old... :) )
  20. dwayne1115

I ust changed mine It's kind of from the old 1960's Batman show. Robin would always say "Holy Something" so I thought with my avater it would fit really nice.