1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

Your signature-explain yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, May 18, 2005.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Well, yesh...but it goes without saying...like, DUH! XPPP

*growl*
  2. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Lesse... my signatures... nothing special, rully. Just certain quotes by cretain characters (mostly Dave's).
    From past to present:

"So remember, Kermit: In the unlikely event of a water landing, Piggy can be used as a floatation device." ~ Gonzo
    ~~~
    "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger, even as it exponentially increases our health insurance premiums."~Gonzo
    ~~~
    "Solid!" ~ Zoot (Studio DC: Almost Live!)
    ~~~
    "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence." ~ Dr. Teeth
    ~~~
    “And you call yourself a doctor.” ~Digit (The Cosby Show) (current)

... OMG, it kinda has a sequence. XP
  3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

When i typed up mine i ate a green meatball!
  4. KaityDid

KaityDid New Member

i'm on a Beatles kick right now...and well...yeah.:D
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well welcome anyway.
  6. Colbynfriends

Colbynfriends Active Member

My signature comes from
    #1: We were messing around on a thread, and Theprawncracker told me I'd make a great mobster, and Colby heard it as "you'd make a great lobster" Hence that quote was born. and
    #2: It was the day I became a Senior Member.
  7. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I usually like to put jokes or funny phrases in mine. Since it's almost Halloween, I thought mine seemed appropriate.
  8. dwayne1115

I just changed mine I think this was one of the best lines in the second Studio DC.
  9. Pork

Pork Active Member

Mine is just a funny Gonzo quote from a book I own.

And the link is for a site that I find very helpful.
  10. LeanneFuller

LeanneFuller Active Member

Mine is a quote from Peggy (Sue Pollard) the Chalet Maid in the BBC Hit Comedy Series Hi-De-Hi, I purchased the boxes sets when they came out and loved them more than when I was a little girl.

This was one of quotes made by Peggy when she was made up as a Yellow coat for the aftenoon after the rest of the Yellow Coats went on strike. It made me laugh so much that I had to run to the loo. It still makes me laugh every time I see it.

Peggy Peggy on YouTube

Fantastic

Leanne
    x
  11. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Well, my first signature was a quote I found in the book It's Not Easy Being Green ("The world gives us love we can share Replacing the woe and the care with joy."-Mokey Fraggle), although I added the "Senior Member" part and changed the quote today.

Now I have a line from "Leave Me Some Magic." Robin is so cute! :)
  12. Skye

Skye Active Member

Mine is a line from one of my favorite John Denver songs, "Summer." :)
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Mine is my new favorite line from an unaired Whose Line game
  14. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

Haha,... the "other spice girls"

Mine is a quote from Gonzo from Muppets Take Manhattan, when discussing what they could do to make Manhattan Melodies better...
  15. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

LOL

Gonzo: Maybe we could sell the show if we wrote in more special effects-like exploding socks!
    Janice: Oh, Gonzo, like, that's a really lame idea.
    Gonzo: Oh yeah?
    Floyd: Hey, man, stop yelling at her.
    Fozzie: He wasn't yelling.
    Gonzo: Yes, I was!
    Scooter: Oh, Gonzo, don't make trouble.
    Animal: FIGHT! FIGHT!
  16. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

And I really love it Caroline. It's so beautiful. :super:

My current signature is easily self-explanatory. I've grown to be such a big admirer of fantasy authors C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien and J. K. Rowling. :D
  17. Fluffets

Fluffets New Member

Well mine's only changed a tiny bit, before was me quoting one of my own characters: "Hi, Arthur The Thing Here." Then temporarily I had "Tonight I will perform a feat of LUNATIC daring!" And at the moment its quoting a video featuring Podo.:)
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

It is funny and thats all I have to say about that.
  19. ISNorden

ISNorden Active Member

Mine is pretty self-explanatory: I was born in mid-January of 1969, ten months before Sesame Street went on the air nationally. (Of course, I couldn't have remembered Season 1 when I was less than a year old... :) )
  20. dwayne1115

I ust changed mine It's kind of from the old 1960's Batman show. Robin would always say "Holy Something" so I thought with my avater it would fit really nice.