1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your signature-explain yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, May 18, 2005.

1. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Man, mine is just to promote all the parodies that I've written. I guess I need a quote in there or something.

Daniel
  2. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

It's a quote from the story I'm writting about Mairin...
  3. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Changed my sig again...dang, but I go through these things fast!

Anyhoo, the link to my website stays the same. But the quote's different. It's from Harpo Marx's autobiography Harpo Speaks, and is from the list of rules for his children as they were growing up. I'm pretty sure that, if he had ever read that book, Jim Henson would have liked that quote.

-Kim
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

My sig is to shamelessly promote the return of the visuals, it won't change much for the next five weeks, but then it'll start to get cooler.

SkeeterMuppet; your site is so cool! I have a question though, in your image gallery, where is the illustration of Scooter and Beau in the boat from?
  5. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Thank you! And I have no idea. It was one of the images I found via Ryan Dillon, but I don't know what book it's from.

-Kim
  6. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Just when I think I've seen every Muppet book, up pops another!
  7. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

I recently changed my signature to Harry Belafonte's song: Turn the World Around.
  8. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

The end of the alphebet song Kermit sang.
  9. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

It's my favorite qoute from Futurama.
  10. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I'm in one of my dark moods...

Dark mood meaning I'm attracted to dark colors and phases...I am by no means unhappy or depressed...I'm just very strange...I made this up...It sounds good at the moment....
  11. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

I can't help it...Super Muppet simply is my home boy
  12. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

My quotes have been:

"Look, Mother, it's my own life, okay, so if i want to live on the beach and walk around naked..." Janice
    Which is a quote from Janice in The great Muppet caper.

"You get to drink from the firehose!!"
    A quote from Weird Al's movie, UHF. (soo random!)

"You got your hand in my pie."
    A quote which is used by Lardpork in The Muppet Muiscians of Bremen.
  13. Gonzo14

Gonzo14 Active Member

mine is a quote from one of the videos as Askaninja.com, I change mine once and a while
  14. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

My present signature is from Richard Hunt. He said it while talking about puppeteers. :p I think it's quite accurate.
  15. MuppetMarc

MuppetMarc New Member

Well, now I changed mine to one of the best lines in MTI
  16. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

"But... but, Dead Tom's always been dead. That's why he's called 'Dead Tom'."
    "... Oh."

Ya know, in imitating Wall-Eyed Pike's voice just now, I realize he's played by Steve Whitmire. How cool is that!

By the way, you probably already know this, but the guy your quoting is named "Mudwell the Mudbunny".
  17. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

My siggy is a quote from Kermit's book "Before You Leap." :) Greatest book of all time. :halo:
  18. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I've just changed my signature, and will change it again soon, so I thought I'd put down here what they were/are, and what they signify. One of my pet pieves is when people make a refference to something that people can't see, ie, commenting on a signature without saying what it is, and then changing it leaving readers to wonder what the original signature was. I feel like I didn't say that very well... In other words, if you're going to use this thread to explain your current signature, could you please write the signature?
    :)

My last one:
    "What is he, a cockroach?": My mom, after seeing Pepe for the first time

My current one:
    "It's all triangular man!": Telly
    This is, of course, Telly talking to Elmo in the song, "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. I find it pretty funny for some reason!

Of course, my signature also contains my 1000 post mark; something I picked up from Snowth, and something I will probably never change.
  19. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

Mine is Johnny Fiama from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie
  20. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

Mine is now a link to the Muppet Show parody that I had written and what brought me to this forum(I believe that it's still on here, so check it out and/or comment on it if you want to)

Daniel