Your signature-explain yourselves!

BEAR

Reaction score
We are all like little kids on Christmas morning with all the new features, it is hilarious!! My favorite is the avator thing as I am sure most of you (especially Mrs P) will agree too. Gotta admit, it might get confusing when people change their avators everyday or even every hour as we often associate each other with certain avators. Mine has always been Bear, until I changed it today to a new Bear picture. Who knows, maybe I will start putting up different types of pictures. Maybe I just feel that since my name is BEAR, I should always have a picture of one. I have trapped myself!!:embarrassed:

Vibs

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
And Vibs, I find you pleasant in a crazy way. :wink: Almost the same but not quite.
Look! I cnahcned my signatue again! :smile: I ma so tired. You have any idea why time it is in denmark this very moment? And what time it is even? It's late and I should go to bed. So I'm gonna go to bed. yes I am. Goodngjht!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

MrsPepper

Reaction score
GOODNIGHT VIBS! **glomps**

And I'm guessing it's 2 in the morning, maybe? :wink:

Spamela

Reaction score
My signature just says that its my birthday and I am soo excited about it. Some of my friendz r taking me out. Nice to not be a teen anymore! :flirt:

Vibs

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
GOODNIGHT VIBS! **glomps**

And I'm guessing it's 2 in the morning, maybe? :wink:
*cough* Well.... No. A wee bit more... :stick_out_tongue: !
But I have an excuse! Mingo was keeping me awake because she was doing a drawing of me and I had to sit still (infront of the screen... erhm..) - But whoa, it looks like me! Anyway.... Goodnighzxxzzzzz.....

Edited: Tabi just stated that I am too tired to be awake. And frankly she is right, I am not making sense...

Apple anyone?

minidoozer

Reaction score
*Yawn!!* Actually I was drawing Vibs while looking at a picture of her... And it's 4 in the morning over here in Denmark. I'm sooo tired now.... And Vibs too... *YAAAWWN*

Yes, I would like an apple in pieces Vibs!

Vibs

Reaction score
Here! *throws apple to Mingo, hits her fist*

Kakakkaa! Hadaf. I'll got to bed now. g'night!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
4 in the morning?! Wow I was off. :wink: Haivng a slumber party? Have fun!

edit: See, Vibs you keep saying you're going to bed, but I have a feeling you're not gonna really do it. :stick_out_tongue:

minidoozer

Reaction score
No, we are not at the same place... Vibs is at her place and I am at mine. *Yawn!!*
I'll go to bed now! Night all!

(I think Vibs just fainted of tiredness)

Vibs

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
4 in the morning?! Wow I was off. :wink: See, Vibs you keep saying you're going to bed, but I have a feeling you're not gonna really do it. :stick_out_tongue:
You know actually I used to say that to Christy all the time, when we were talking everyday-ish over msn... Always started saying "Right, I'm off to bed NOW!" and an hour later "Okay I'll go now..." - No I didn't start a conversation with saying "Right, I'm off to bed NOW!" but like... erhm... I'm tired. Night. :smile: