Your signature-explain yourselves!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ah, I see. I was under the impression you two were together. Well then what are you two still doing up? at least tomorrow is not a school day! :attitude:

By the way Vibsy, check your PM's!

minidoozer

Reaction score
Just talking to each other. We were together yesterday. And the day before yesterday. And now I'm going to bed!

Night!!!!!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Just updated my sig now That I FINALLY figured out how to fix my prob with my calc...now this siggy might stay a while ( my motto)

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Mine's my MopFam character refusing to be in my signature but contradicting himself by being in my signature :confused:

RedDragon

Reaction score
My new sig. is:
"I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." -Wash(Serenity)

It comes from the movie Serenity, a great film by the way, said by one of my favorite charaters(what am I saying? I love all the characters, nevermind). He dies in the film and it's very sad, and these are the words he was saying before a 5 ft long spike stabs him through the chest, killing him instantly(at least him didn't feel it, right?). This is my small tribute to him, hope you like it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My signature now has a link to my website, and the website's forum, but I'll have to change it tomorrow when I shut it down.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I usually change my signatures every few days or weeks. here are all of the signatures I have had so far and where they are from:

1. "Who does your hair?", "Who does your face?" This quote is from The Muppet Show: sex and Violence and was spoken during At The dance. This was my first signature.

2. "Where is Freak City?", this line is also from The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence. It was spoken by Sam The Eagle in response to Floyd saying freak city!

3. "And Schlatter and Henson will be happy! And you will be happy! and Kermits mother will be happy!" This quote was from the Muppet Show pitch tape.

4. "Can you describe me in one word or less?" I think this was my first non-muppet signature. Anyway, this line comes from the first episode of The Andy Milonakis Show that I saw.

5. "Will you please stop eating the hubcap?" this line was spoken by Gordon in response to Cookie Monster eating the hubcap in Follow That Bird.

6. "We're gonna need another Timmy!" This line was often used on Dinosaurs. Once I expanded my signature to add "Oh my god! They killed Kenny!" and I can't remember but I think I also once added "A-bomb is what some people call our program". the "they killed Kenny" line is obviously from South Park, while the A-Bomb line is from the Rocky and Bullwinkle episode the Treasure of Monte Zoom.

7. "Drink Alcohol! Alcohol won't make your problems go away, but it will seem like it does". This line is from a commercial in the Dinosaurs episode Job Wizard.

8. "No one admitted without a parent or money" was used in an advertisement for a movie in an episode of Dinosaurs. I forget which episode had the line.

9. My current signature, "Your mom goes to college", is from Napoleon Dynamite.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There was another signature I once used that I forgot to mention. One of my signatures was "You ain't cool unless you pee your pants", which was spoken in Billy Madison.

Ziffel

Reaction score
I wanted to do a few lines from the Joe Raposo song, "I'm an aardvark" since I have the blue aardvark avatar and been watching those cartoons again and because it's a great song. But sadly, the signature has to be so short that I had to abbreviate the lines I wanted to quote.
So here's the lyrics to the great song in full:

I'm an aardvark, and I'm proud
I'm an aardvark, and I'm happy
If I try to be specific
And a little scientific,
I am feeling quite terrific!

I'm an aardvark, fierce and free
I'm an aardvark, standing bravely
I'm tough and smart and strong
And always right,
And that's the way I'm always gonna be,

Until I meet another aardvark