1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your signature-explain yourselves!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, May 18, 2005.

1. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

Not much to say about mine.... except that Cabeza de Vaca Tacos = Head of Cow Tacos.... they really do sell them around here. And it really is made from the head of a cow. (I've actually never tried one...)
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Yikes!
    :eek: Although, you never know; it could be terrific! MMM, I'm hungry...
    :halo:
  3. Winslow Leach

Winslow Leach Active Member

Mine is a quote from Groucho Marx. It actually appeared on the dust jacket of a book by humorist S.J. Perleman. Perleman asked Groucho to contribute a quote, and that's what the great Grouch came up with.

Perleman later wrote the films Monkey Business and Horse Feathers for the Marx Brothers.
  4. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Mine is links to my favorite shows/programs and a link to the relationships found therein in most of them!
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I re-added one of my favorite Colin quotes.
  6. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Cool.
  7. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I have always thought this was one of the funniest lines of Muppet history. I look forward to it everytime I see The Great Muppet Caper
  8. D'Snowth

It IS very, VERY witty.
  9. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

Indeed it is. I love witty-ness. :D
  10. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

mine's simple. explains that I used to be Fuzzy and Blue on these forums for people who remember me with that username.
  11. Winslow Leach

Whoa! I never would have guessed your siggy!

I'm only funnin' ya, of course!:D :p
  12. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

haha tony nice one there ;)
  13. Winslow Leach

Thank you, thank you! You're much too kind! I'll be here all week! Be sure to tip your waitress!:p
  14. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Why the name change?
  15. MeWantCookie

MeWantCookie Member

because the information to my other account was located on an email address i don't use anymore and kept forgetting my password. so with this account, if I forget, I can just check the email I use all the time. besides, it's still similar, because Cookie is my favorite muppet and he is in the song "Fuzzy and Blue!"
  16. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

That makes perfect sence
  17. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Well, I just changed mine to:

"Lord help us when puppets start to think."

This is, of course, a quote from the Rankin Bass special Pinochio's Christmas, and I thought it was so funny because it ties in with Christmas and muppets and... You get the idea! lol
    :D
    :crazy:
  18. D'Snowth

I cannot believe Vibs still has her signature, lol. I even still remember when I told Vibs I find her to be crazy in a pleasant way, lol.

Well, my current signature's pretty self-explanatory. We all know the exclamation "Give me liberty, or give me death", right? Well, Jeanette's better than liberty ('cause she's so cute), but Hogan's Heroes is worse than death (because just watching it is suffering enough).
  19. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

My explanation: ...........do I have to? =P
  20. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Pooh...be quiet. =P