Your signature-explain yourselves!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
If you've seen Fight Club, then you'll understand mine

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Mine's from a rather amusing 100000-way MSN conversation with about 200 MC members at once

BEAR

Reaction score
Currently, it is the theme line from Christmas Eve On Sesame Street that is sung by Gordon at the end of the show. It kinda goes with my avator too.

"And if that isn't a true blue miracle, I don't know what one is."

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Mine is also from Christmas Eve on Sesame Street and is simply the song "Keep Christmas with you"

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
My new signature comes from yesterday's page off of my 'Get Fuzzy'. Unfortunately, I couldn't fit the entire thing in my sig. It goes thusly:

Rob: "5 a.m. ... Wrecked tree... wrecked presents... broken ornaments... new holes in the wall... Bucky, you're like the Ghost of Christmas Worst Case Scenario."

-Kim

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
New year, new sig. This one is courtesy of the genius of Allan Sherman, aka the guy who sings "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah". The name of the song that the lyric in my signature comes from is "One Hippopotami".

-Kim

abiraniriba

Reaction score
New sig

As you can see I've changed my signature. For those of you who haven't had the fortune of seeing THE CUBE one of Jim's greatest non-puppet creations. It is a film which contemplates the nature of reality. At one point we meet a professor who discusses whether a hammer that he is holding in his hand is real, after convincing everyone that it isn't, he throws it through a wall, saying, "How do you explain this???" Later on someone else says speaking of the professor "That guy can drive you crazy, it's a good thing he doesn't exist." Considering that I sometimes drive people crazy I thought I could take a liitle twist on the line and apply it to myself.:big_grin:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I pretty much change mind to whatever I seem to like or seem to like to hear all the time. Right now my singature is a weblink to the New Chapter in my Fan Fic which I haven't had anyone read it or if the have I haven't hear them tell me anything.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I pretty much change mind to whatever I seem to like or seem to like to hear all the time. Right now my singature is a weblink to the New Chapter in my Fan Fic which I haven't had anyone read it or if the have I haven't hear them tell me anything.
I read it Kyle! I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to respond to it, but I did read it! It's still a really fun story, I hope you'll keep writing in it!