1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Jason Segel and The Muppets on Saturday Night Live November 19

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Frogster Active Member

There's a brick wall set up for the next segment... just sayin
  2. redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Expect the unexpected from SNL - it's been hit or miss over the years, but they nailed it tonight.
  3. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

nice i hope theres video soon
  4. Frogster Active Member

Nevermind lol
  5. ploobis Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing when I saw that brick wall.
  6. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i must say aside from the Muppets, Jason Segal is doing a great job and im loving his skits they are a great laugh

patience my young Muppet friend...asking for videos wont make them come any faster....good things come to those who wait
  7. The Count Moderator

Aside from the Muppets, nothing's really making me laugh. I'm mostly meh or huh? or phooey about all the sketches. Florence and the Machine's on now, maybe one more Muppetism before the show's over?
  8. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

song about my hometown gotta love it
  9. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Just saw Rowlf and Gonzo hanging out at a bar in the closing sketch.
  10. didymus New Member

wow........ the performers too........how unusual!!!!
  11. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

they usually show up at the end they have in the past...but still awesome love seeing rowlf...i wish they didnt cut so quick so we couldve got a better shot of scooter
  12. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Steve Whitmire, Bill Baretta, and Eric Jacobson all appeared during Jason's closing. I couldn't spot any other Muppeteers, but they were probably in the back of the crowd.
  13. Frogster Active Member

Wait, Rowlf and Gonzo were in the closing sketch? I didn't see 'em! Well I did record the monologue and Really?!? sketch, they'll be up tomorrow morning!
  14. didymus New Member

thank goodness for the DVR!
  15. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

They sure were. Even though all they did was dance a little bit, it was really fun to see them a second time.
  16. antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

I loved it! The Muppets were great! The affectionate Thanksgiving skecth, though, was disgusting!
  17. Mistoffelees Member

I saw Steve, Eric, Dave Goelz, Dave Rudman, Bill, and Peter Linz. I'm guessing Camilla was attached to Matt Vogel. There should be seven performers total, and matches the number of characters on screen.
  18. 12Medbe Active Member

It was a little too over the top.
  19. Frogster Active Member

This was definitely a fun night, and hopefully someone got the final sketch recorded... NBC and Hulu usually don't put in every sketch the next day.
  20. 12Medbe Active Member

Yup! Muppet Domination has become a gold mine!
    ploobis likes this.