Your Thoughts: Kermit's World Tour

Bear Man

Reaction score
I loved the Las Vegas pictures - the others are kinda less iconic/identifiable (at least in my mind), and I'm wondering if it was actually a "world" tour, or whether it was Kermit's US tour?

I also think one of the reasons I liked the Las Vegas pictures so much is that the frog was "fresher" in Vegas. I think he's starting to look a little worse for wear in the recent pictures (and people need to pay attention to making sure his collar is straight!)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'm enjoying Kermit's Tour, but a few ideas...

:smile: The Vegas pictures were fun and Kermity. I much enjoyed them.

Kermit appears to be grimacing in every photo from Dallas. I am a native Texan (from Houston, so I'm excited that's the frog's next stop) and I know Dallas doesn't smell all that bad. Maybe Kermit is reacting to the unfortunate funk of the hospital (they always smell too clean).

Also, there was a news report I spotted on YouTube where a very static Kermit was being wheeled around. I'm afraid that sort of footage deminishes Kermit by reducing him (as the "official Kermit") into a doll. This only happens with the video footage. Just concerned as a fan. :eek:

I am excited about MR's Muppet line and hope to collect them all! Hands down the best Muppet stuff ever! :concern:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm waiting for his trip to Memphis! We have a LOT of plans for his visit here, and probably too much to get into just one report--but I'll try! All my friends are wanting to be involved, so here's hoping for a ton of fun!

tomahawk

Reaction score
I've been enjoying it. Although, he does seem to be grimicing more than he may need to.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I've been enjoying it. Although, he does seem to be grimicing more than he may need to.
That'll be fixed during the pictures from the Memphis visit. We're going to have fun.

Last night I talked to my friend, Di Anne Price, a blues performer, and she's looking forward to seeing him next Wednesday night (the whole piano club is) for photo op's.

BTW: www.dianneprice.com so you can hear clips. She's wonderful.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Maybe he IS displeased../.... just kidding .... sorda...

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I agree with you about the face -- it just looks like he isn't having any fun on the tour (and doesn't look like the Kermit I know) :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
At least we know the Memphis photos will give the frog some justice. Kev will probably see to that. I'd like to see what happens if/when Fozzie, Animal and the gang make their travels. :embarrassed: