Your Thoughts: Kermit's World Tour

Bear Man

Reaction score
While on one hand Kermit making local news is good, on the other the fact that he's being referred to as a doll, and is not looking at his best, is not really presenting the Muppets in the best light. Personally I'd prefer it is any "public appearances" were by a Kermit that speaks and interacts with others.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, the last visit delayed him. Kermit didn't make it to Memphis today, but when we get him we've still got a lot of goodness planned!

The trip to Graceland is happening too late at this point and the Elvis Costume has had to go back to the original owner, so Kermit won't be wearing the jumpsuit (maybe). I'm trying to remedy that.

Yes, when Kermit gets here, we're going to have such fun!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Can't wait to see what you all get up to over there. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Kermit arrived!

What fun! Can't wait til after work to go running through town today!

Or, hopping.

Java

Reaction score
Oh, Fozzie, I'm so jealous that you're going to get to have so much fun...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
We had a flat on our journey today, but you'll read all about it at MR.

We did get what I consider to be THE MOST poignant image I think this tour will ever see. It made my friends and I a little teary, and they aren't even as big a fans as me. It was an opportunity in Leland, MS, and the thought hit my head. Originally, it was just going to be for me, but I have to share this image with everyone now.

All my friends are involved on this visit to Memphis, but it's become a bit more of a Mid-South and Mississippi Delta tour at this point. Kermit is DEFINITELY having fun, and we're having a blast!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
As Kermit would say,"Oh, good!" :smile:

I wonder what this picture's gonna be? Quite excited. Thanks, Kev! :embarrassed:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
In the midst of all the travels and such, plus I got around one of my friends, I've caught cold.

However, we're pressing on. All my friends have become involved in this project and that's pretty awesome. It's a big help for sure.

I think we're setting a new standard for photographing the photo props! I hope, anyway. It helps being a puppeteer, I think.

Anyhow, as much horn-tootin' as I'm doing I hope I'm right.

All the fans are going to totally be touched by two of the pictures for sure, the rest are going to be pretty spiffy-keen as well.

I can't wait to share them!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It's not hard to take a picture of the puppet. Just think like the puppet and you will get great results. Or just look at the photo's done of the Muppets. Study some of the poses that have been done over the years by the pro's. I am a photographer, so when I learned and study how to get good pictures, I got good results! It just takes a little time to get it right is all. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Looking forward to your photo spread Kev! I'm sure The Kerm had a lot of fun with you guys, hope he didn't catch your cold! LOL.

Just checked out Kermits' pics from Puerto Rico. Maybe he's the one who got you sick with Mad Pigeon disease? Hee-hee.

Bananas,
:smile:
Anthony