1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: MC's 9th Birthday

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Skye

Skye Active Member

That's a wonderful question, Snowthy. Though, I guess I'm not one the best people in the world to answer it considering that all the friends I've made on here, I made this year, hehe. But, I have made quite a few friends here, and I'm so happy that I had the opportunity to! So many people here have been so wonderful to me since I joined, and I can't thank y'all enough for that! :)
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I've made a lot of friends this past year, Leyla, Ruahnna, Skye, Ilikemuppets, Faylo, Kiki, Marty, Super Scooter, sarah_yzma, and I'm sure there's more. And it's so great to have them all as friends! :D
  3. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it?
    Discussing the Power of the Dark Crystal, propbably when I first joined the forums.
    (2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then?
    I'd think I'm more of a muppet fan than I used to be.
    (3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007?
    The Muppet Show Season 2 will finally come to DVD. And we'll get a teaser trailer for The Power of the Dark Crystal.:crazy:
  4. wes

wes Active Member

(1) My parents just got a computer that could surf the net and I use dogpile to search for muppets and this was one of the links from that and I would check back every so often, thats how I got my Muppet News. Then in 2002 the forum started and I have been hooked ever since. I check it every Day!!

(2)Well, I have gotten married but that had nothing to do with MC, then in November 2005 I went to Toronto for the Muppet Auditions and met manny MC members great to know there folks who like what I like all over the place.

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? I think there will be a New Muppet show or Movie to come. but other than that I hope for the best.

Oh, and I would like to thank Philip and Cindy for starting this Site, thanks!! :) for giving us muppet folks something to do, while were suppose to be Working!!;)
  5. crazed gonzo fa

Thanks for making this site what it is Phil and Cindy! Here's to another nine...
    HUNDRED years!
  6. wes

wes Active Member

Cheers!!!
  7. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

UhUh, this was recently brought to my attention... Is there a 9th Birthday banner on MC's front page? If so, could someone please help describing it and all the Muppets who appear in the celebration? Thanks.
  8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Phillip and Muppet Central WOO HOO!!!

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it?
    A certain guy at Muppetfest handing out muppet buttons!!!
    Since then,I have been kept up to date on Muppet happenings and made friends with people of the same interest.
    (3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007?[/QUOTE]
    I think the Muppets will slowly get more prominant during the year, but 2008 will be the key year.
    May Muppet Central continue to have information trains pull in and be a station for all fans to come!:sing:
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Ed...I think I can help describe it a bit.
    There's a rainbow banner that says Celebrating 9 Years!
    And the Muppets featured in it are Fozzie,Rizzo (I think) Kermit, Miss Piggy, Bear and Gobo.
    Anyone else want to help me out with this?
    Happy 9th Anniversary Muppet Central!Thanks for making this a great place to be!:D
    Kathy
  10. Skye

Skye Active Member

You're doing good, Kathy! Let's see, there sure are a lot of 'em... from left to right, I'm seeing Grover, Fozzie, Rizzo, Big Bird, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Bear, I'm not sure about the guy here (someone else will probably know?), Rowlf, and Gobo.

This banner really is very nice! :)
  11. Erine81981

Erine81981 Active Member

Ok here goes. By the way I love the banner it's really neat.

From left to right. And even the ones who appear when you choose a category.

Grover, Fozzie, Rizzo (News: Ernie and Bert in the Follow that Bird Plane, Oscar and Little Bird in the background)

Collectibles: Earl and Baby Sinclair, Big Bird (Articles: Elmo who's beside Big Bird), Kermit (Forms: You get Robin beside Kermit)

Miss Piggy (Guides: You get Pepe beside Piggy) Bear in the Big Blue House (Radio: You get Tutter Mouse with Bear) Cards: You get Red and Cotterpin

Roosevelt Franklin, Rowlf and Gobo (Help: Gonzo flies up with some balloons with Janice, Floyd and Animal in the back ground)

Also Luna is the Moon is in the background too.

There you go Ed. Everyone else did a good job but I thought you would want to know everything. Welcome!
  12. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

The banner's great, and thanks to all the mods for giving us Muppet Central! :)
  13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

MC is still home for me!
  14. abiraniriba

abiraniriba New Member

Wow!!! so that's like older than most SS fans. Glad to see you've kep it up this long Many more please.:) :mad: :o wish I had room for all the Muppet smilies

:concern: ;) :rolleyes: Here come rest

:sympathy: :attitude: :sleep: shall I keep going

:boo: :D :sing: The only way this is going to stop is if somebody Ziffles me

:flirt: :halo: :cool: or I run out of time I gotta go tutor one of my students in 4th grade math and reading BYE

:confused: :eek: :crazy: ok i'm back now

:p :( :grouchy: I dare you to stop me

:smirk: :excited: :cry: I'm going to get all of them in

:zany:I did it
  15. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? It would be the first posts that I wrote. I actually got a response and I thouht that that was totally Cool!:)

I made a lot of new friends and I met my future wife!:flirt:

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007?
    I have every confidense that we will see a new series by the end of the year, ever if it's a mini series leading up to a new full time one!:excited:
  16. crazed gonzo fa

Great job!
  17. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? When I first joined. I actually made my own thread just to introduce myself. Everyone was sooo nice! Then I instantly joined the RHLC, cause I had been lurking around there for a while, as a guest, before I joined and I rully like(d) the people there, they're great. :)

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? Mmm, not as much as my personal life, but I have met heaps of friends here, and we all have something in common, and share the same intrests, it's great. I've maybe gained a *little* more knowledge on Muppet productions and stuff, too.

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? I think it's gonna be a really good year for MC. :)