Your Thoughts: MC's 9th Birthday

Faylo

Reaction score
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it?

Well, I've only been here for a couple of months, but my first memory was learning about the FR movie.

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then?

It hasn't changed much. I've gained a lot more knowledge of Henson productions, and I've grown as a performer though. :smile:

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007?

We will learn more about the Muppet Pilot and hopefully some development on the FR Movie! Also, a lot more merchandise.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? Hmm... one of them is posting about the Cooperation song!

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then?I'm in college now and trying to decide which dreams of mine to follow! ><

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? I predict that we will be taunted with alot more ideas but eventually one of them will finally come to fruition and then we'll all freak out and talk about it all the time. **cough New Muppet show COUGH**

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? Joining up in the Muppet College dorms over in the games thread

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? LOTS! I got married, a new job, a new cat, a new house....I'm an all new me! No matter what though, I've had my Muppet family here at MC to share it all. I love everyone here!

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? I'm hoping for season two of TMS and I'm hoping for this rumored Muppet show to come to fruitition!

Skye

Reaction score
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? Well, when I found MC in June of last year... the day I joined, I was just going around, seeing what the forum was all about, posting a little, finding the RHLC and threads like that! And starting to have a lot of fun! :smile:

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? Well honestly, the main and the best difference that has occurred in the seven, almost eight, months of me being a member here is I found the man I want to be with forever. That has been the biggest difference in my life. And I've also met some great friends and some really cool people that I never would've known otherwise. Talk about great changes!

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? I'm not too good at predictions either, but I love the ones that Ed put. I would love for those to come true, and I would simply love for the Muppets to have some sort of comeback. I do have lots of hope for the Muppets in this year!

Happy, happy 9th Birthday, MC!! And thank you to Phil, Cindy, and all the Mods as well as to all the great members here for helping to keep this place as truly wonderful as it is!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I'm an all new me!
Beth, don't make me brake into song from the Geena Davis and Julie Brown movie Earth Girls Are Easy now...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I love that movie, so funny!

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? I posted for a little while in 2002, I was looking all over for classic Sesame Street stuff at the time. The first thread I found was "SS Sketches that Scared You." I had a huge list, and no one I knew ever remembered them. But the MC members did!

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? Well, the big change has been my attitude. I've learned to put things into perspective and be more positive. Or if I fail, to not freak out and just keep going. Of course, that's thanks to my friends and family, but my interest in the Muppets has definitely been inspirational and a break from stress. :smile:

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? Well, I'd like it if a good Muppet project would come about, but I doubt it will happen (though we'll see with the Fraggle movie). Personally, I'd like to see more of the classic stuff become available.

Happy Birthday, MC!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? - Aside from the embrassment of spelling Beauregard wrong?
What? Why? How DID you spell it? "Boregard"?

Here's a slightly related question: how many friends have you made here in the past year?

Well for me, there's Marty, Skye, Ilikemuppets, bobhopesite, and Kiki-Kramer, so I made about five new friends in the past year. Other than that, I've still got all my (not old as in age, but you know what I mean) friends: KermieBaby47, melissa@muppets, Kevin, Gonzo14, Prawnie, Sara, Super Scooter, MrsPepper, Sgt Floyd, Janice Fer Sure, Beakerfan, beaker, AnythingMuppet, Ziffel, BEAR, Beth, Princeton, Dan, Mat, Katie, Kyle, Kendra, and Tim Kelly.

Other than that, theres a few friends of mine that I suspect are trying to avoid me lately, but I won't mention names of course, that'd be rude.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks so much to the ones who run this webby site especially Phil. I love them all and glad to have this up on the net. Even my friends who I've made over the past 3 years. Thanks everyone! <<<<<HUGS & KISS>>>>>>

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? I guess I could say that my first memory was when I found this site and had a cow. I couldn't believe how many muppet fans there was from around the world.

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? How not to be so spoiled with Muppet mp3s. I used to want want want and now I've changed by not asking and asking for everything. So yes it's changed so much. Glad to know that I have friends out their who don't get annoyed of me.

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? New Show, Movies, Gonzo and Animal Posers and other muppet/sesame/fraggle merchandise.

Happy Birthday Muppet Central

BEAR

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Thanks so much to the ones who run this webby site especially Phil. I love them all and glad to have this up on the net. Even my friends who I've made over the past 3 years. Thanks everyone! <<<<<HUGS & KISS>>>>>>

(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? I guess I could say that my first memory was when I found this site and had a cow. I couldn't believe how many muppet fans there was from around the world.

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? How not to be so spoiled with Muppet mp3s. I used to want want want and now I've changed by not asking and asking for everything. So yes it's changed so much. Glad to know that I have friends out their who don't get annoyed of me.

Annoyed? Are you kidding?! You are truly one of my favorites here (and I wouldn't call it a very long list at all). Kyle, you are one of the most kind-hearted and generous people I've met here and am proud to call you my friend.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Bear said:
Annoyed? Are you kidding?! You are truly one of my favorites here (and I wouldn't call it a very long list at all). Kyle, you are one of the most kind-hearted and generous people I've met here and am proud to call you my friend.
Thanks very much...friend. :smile: