Your Thoughts: MC's 9th Birthday

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok here goes. By the way I love the banner it's really neat.

From left to right. And even the ones who appear when you choose a category.

Grover, Fozzie, Rizzo (News: Ernie and Bert in the Follow that Bird Plane, Oscar and Little Bird in the background)

Collectibles: Earl and Baby Sinclair, Big Bird (Articles: Elmo who's beside Big Bird), Kermit (Forms: You get Robin beside Kermit)

Miss Piggy (Guides: You get Pepe beside Piggy) Bear in the Big Blue House (Radio: You get Tutter Mouse with Bear) Cards: You get Red and Cotterpin

Roosevelt Franklin, Rowlf and Gobo (Help: Gonzo flies up with some balloons with Janice, Floyd and Animal in the back ground)

Also Luna is the Moon is in the background too.

There you go Ed. Everyone else did a good job but I thought you would want to know everything. Welcome!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The banner's great, and thanks to all the mods for giving us Muppet Central! :smile:

abiraniriba

Reaction score
Wow!!! so that's like older than most SS fans. Glad to see you've kep it up this long Many more please.:smile: :mad: :embarrassed: wish I had room for all the Muppet smilies

:concern: :wink: :rolleyes: Here come rest

:sympathy: :attitude: :sleep: shall I keep going

:boo: :big_grin: :sing: The only way this is going to stop is if somebody Ziffles me

:flirt: :halo: :cool: or I run out of time I gotta go tutor one of my students in 4th grade math and reading BYE

:confused: :eek: :crazy: ok i'm back now

:stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy: I dare you to stop me

:smirk: :excited: :cry: I'm going to get all of them in

:zany:I did it

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? It would be the first posts that I wrote. I actually got a response and I thouht that that was totally Cool!:smile:

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then?
I made a lot of new friends and I met my future wife!:flirt:

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007?
I have every confidense that we will see a new series by the end of the year, ever if it's a mini series leading up to a new full time one!:excited:

Kiki

Reaction score
(1) What is your first Muppet Central memory? When was it? When I first joined. I actually made my own thread just to introduce myself. Everyone was sooo nice! Then I instantly joined the RHLC, cause I had been lurking around there for a while, as a guest, before I joined and I rully like(d) the people there, they're great. :smile:

(2) How has your personal life changed over the years since then? Mmm, not as much as my personal life, but I have met heaps of friends here, and we all have something in common, and share the same intrests, it's great. I've maybe gained a *little* more knowledge on Muppet productions and stuff, too.

(3) Do you have a Muppet prediction for 2007? I think it's gonna be a really good year for MC. :smile: