1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Your Thoughts: Muppet Central Forum Upgrade June 21, 2014

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Jun 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Are you using the standard rich text editor or BB Code Editor for your posts? Let me know if the issue persists when you switch between these and try to post a message.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Nope, I'm still using 7, thank goodness... I have seen the future that is 8, and I for one am not impressed. :p

But anyway, apparently, I was using the standard rich text editor, but I switched to the BB Code editor, and I'm not having any problems with it whatsoever.

Phillip likes this.
  3. D'Snowth

Uhh... are we not allowed to change font colors anymore?

EDIT: Or font sizes, for that matter?

4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Correct, this was announced here back in June. It's been this way for more than six months. This needed change ensures full compatibility across all devices. It's a minimal tradeoff.

5. D'Snowth

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.