Your Thoughts: Muppets at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade

wiley207

Reaction score
I SEE KERMIT! Steve Whitmire did a great job with him as always. Was Steve actually under the float, or was it a pre-recorded voice track?

This is the best Macy's parade I've ever seen. With the Sesame Street cast (reviving a few "forgotten" Muppets too) and Kermit the Frog, it REALLY made my morning!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What a nice song Kermit sang! Need time machine to go to Dec 17th!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Huh? Was I watching the wrong coverage? I didn't see Kermit singing at all :frown:

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Is it just me, or was Kermit's song a bit of a tear-jerker in a happy way? Really, I loved it. It was the sweetest moment of the parade, I think and very pretty.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yaey! What a beautiful song... Who knew... Kristen Chenowith sang so nicely, was that a song from the new Barbie Christmas Caroll DVD? And of course, Kermit's song! ! !

And after he finished singing...
Kermit: Happy Thanksgiving Santa.
Woo-hoo! *Off to feast.

*Andy Williams singing the finale... Happy holidays everybody.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, unless I passed out for a few minutes, CBS didn't show Kermit singing. Just a bunch of dumb interviews for their TV lineup. *wants to cry*

Katzi428

Reaction score
YAAAAYYY!Kermit did great!:smile:
(I'm going to need to tape "Letters To Santa" though.I'll be out of town that day.)

Shadowkai

Reaction score
I SEE KERMIT! Steve Whitmire did a great job with him as always. Was Steve actually under the float, or was it a pre-recorded voice track?

This is the best Macy's parade I've ever seen. With the Sesame Street cast (reviving a few "forgotten" Muppets too) and Kermit the Frog, it REALLY made my morning!
It was actully Steve under the float, I read in an Interview he did with Toughpigs.com about the parade.

Anyway I wished they hold longer on him...and not talk over his singing.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Is it just me, or was Kermit's song a bit of a tear-jerker in a happy way? Really, I loved it. It was the sweetest moment of the parade, I think and very pretty.
it was tear jerker my eyes felt like they wanted to cry but i had a HUGE smile on my face! :smile: