Your Thoughts: Muppets at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade

Luke

Reaction score
I think cbs tape the performanes and slot then in "as live" so there might be hope yet!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Well, I hope somebody puts the footage on Youtube, because I didn't see him singing at all. I'm a little miffed now.

Shadowkai

Reaction score
Well, I hope somebody puts the footage on Youtube, because I didn't see him singing at all. I'm a little miffed now.
I agree with you, all I heard was him saying Happy thankgiving Santa or something like that. :/

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Just the way Kermit sang it kinda wanna makes me want to Belive in Santa again! :smile: Oh wait! I do :wink:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Omg it was soo beautiful~ I love that song` Very Heartflet

AND THE COMMCERICAL FOR A Muppet Christmas: Letters to Santa was good.. Nice choice of sence. i hope there will be some more versions in the upcomin weeks~!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It's always great to see SS characters on the float who aren't on the show too often anymore, especially Alice and Barkley. Then there are the SS humans who are down to one appearance per season, Susan & Bob, so I'm glad they were both there. I also really liked the song Kermit sang at the end. I'm looking forward to when "Letters to Santa" airs.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I agree with you, all I heard was him saying Happy thankgiving Santa or something like that. :/
Hello fellow Michigander :big_grin:

Yeah, basically all they showed was Kermit waving and saying "Happy Thanksgiving!", and I didn't see anything else. And I didn't leave the room or anything, so I don't see how I could've missed it. What footage was everybody else watching?