Your Thoughts: Muppets on Disney's Christmas Parade

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I did, I'll make a set of e-mail clips for everyone as I did with the GMA appearance. I'll post here and let everone know when they're ready.

T

timrikthegorf

Cool! Can you make a high res version of the WoO commercial?

Xela

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
So what about the performance didn't you like that you attribute to Disney, or was it just the idea of Disney owning them and not an actual actions?

One thing I do not like is the new Piggy puppet. It looks too thin in te face and the eyes are too big. Kind of disturbing.
I knew it wasn't just me...

It just doesn't look right...

beaker

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
I did, I'll make a set of e-mail clips for everyone as I did with the GMA appearance. I'll post here and let everone know when they're ready.
excellent! I was miffed, I sat through a good amount of the cringe and vomit inducing usual Regis/disney banter just to see the very short Muppet portions...and then completely missed the Oz preview. Anyways, do post that when ya can, you'll be a hero:smile: Or...just really swell:smile:

Anyways, I guess the best part of what I saw was Gonzo pimpin out the theme park's 50th annv rehauling...which kind of reminded me of Muppets@WDW special(one of my fave all time specials) Tho...it was kin dof disheartening seeing the Muppets having to seem jazzed about Disneylands 50t when the Muppets *themselves* 50th annv is next year.

T

timrikthegorf

Yeah, no mention of the muppets 50th or any real muppet attraction in developement. They didn't even show a clip of that muppet party thing they do. The way Gonzo did it was very Gonzo like though, I don't like the new look for him either, though that's been used since MFS. Plus it's nice to see Gonzo in a sweater again. I always liked the sweater thing on Gonzo. A nice conservative outfit for an out there wild character.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
timrikthegorf said:
Cool! Can you make a high res version of the WoO commercial?
Sure, that's easy, I'll make an avi version of it. I'll be busy tomorrow during the day, but I should be able to edit the Muppet footage together tomorrow night.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I was very impressed and pleased with it. Kermit and Piggy were incorporated far more than I thought they would be...I DID miss the part with Gonzo, which kinda miffed me, but I'll live :wink:

I also noticed the difference in the Piggy puppet..I also noticed the differences that have appeared in Steve's voice. (not a complaint by any means, just an observation) When going for a 'YAY' or 'YEAH' It seemed Steve wasn't going up for the high part that usually appears. Instead, it ends on a quite lower note. I'm just curious if this has appeared before, or if maybe it was a product of some sort of coincidence....just curious if someone else has noticed this?