1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Muppets on Disney's Christmas Parade

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Dec 25, 2004.

1. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

I missed it, unfortunately, but I did remember to get online and set Tivo for it. I'll get to see it when we get back to Iowa (still in Oklahoma) in a couple of weeks. Better late than never, right?

I'm really excited that they had a commercial for the WoOz movie. Hopefully it will be online soon too!
  2. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

where are you hiding out in OK? hope you're not near Muskogee.
  3. AndyWan Kenobi

Oh, in Norman with my wife's family. We're here a few times a year...

:)
  4. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

that's nice :D I go to school in OKC right by the capitol....so....I'm guessing your relatives are OU fans :)
  5. EEEP! when is WoO coming out? i know the site says 2005...but that's coming soon....when in 05?
  6. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

March 15 I believe....
  7. AndyWan Kenobi

Yes indeedy--we just got back from the OU Women's Basketball home game. They are quite the skillful team.
  8. hoppersfroglegs

hoppersfroglegs New Member

Excellent! 4 days before my birthday! :D
  9. muppetrules233

muppetrules233 New Member

Disney's Muppet Parade

Even though i didn't see it I looked at the picture and i think it must of being cool!
  10. muppetrules233

Kermit was different and missy piggy looked pretty nice.
  11. muppetrules233

The Muppets did pretty good on the west side of walt disney world. kermit and missy piggy were like sportscenter anchor.
  12. *drools all over self*
  13. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

I loved the Parade! :excited:
  14. WOCKA2416

WOCKA2416 New Member

Yeah I thought that was cool that he was in it. Do you think that Steve is sitting next to him?? :)
  15. Missy Piggy? Whos that? Is that Miss Piggys sister or something?
  16. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

17. wolfgrau

wolfgrau New Member

Well even though this thread seems to have moved off the original idea, i'd like to say I really enjoyed seeing Kermit, Piggy, and Gonzo at the Disney parade.

And even through it was a script (and it was pretty obvious that Kelly and Regis were on script as well), their performance blew Kelly and Regis away.

It honostly seemed like Kermit and Piggy were real, and Kelly and Regis were the talking puppets.
  18. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I didn't comment on it until now... but it seems that the Shilling for Disney is in effect for the Muppets. I only watched it for them. The Disney X-mas parade is mainly just a darn commercial for Disney World....