Your Thoughts: Muppets on Extreme Makeover

Tim Kelly

Reaction score
Animal's voice was terrible, and I was surprised that Fozzie casually said "Oh well" after knocking Kermit over with the ladder. I would think he'd care a little more than that. Anyway, I was amused by the other sight gags: Kermit scared by the toy train, saying "Not real" to the camera about the stuffed animals, and Fozzie trying to hammer with a rubber chicken. And my daughter watched it, and she seemed pleased by their appearance. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I missed it! I wasn't home and was going to tape it and then the VCR didn't work right! I'm so mad! Anyway, sounds like it was good, I'll just have to catch the "How'd They Do That" tomorrow. Hopefully there'll be lots of good Muppet footage.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Muppets Are good and going stong. i think they are reallygetting out there and that means a lot. just wish there was more of them the apeernce was great i am very exited to see them every time. I STILLL LOVE THE MUPPETS they did great Foizze was great kirmit was also great animal was good and so was piggy. The only thing was who was doing Animal. sounded off to me . Wow no peppe that seemed strange to.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Good Job Muppets, you were great!

Yet another excellent Muppet appearance. There is not one thing about it that was bad. Every single second of their appearance was 110% great Muppet fun. Nothing was distasteful or un-muppet-like in anyway. And the characters were excellently performed. The only thing I would change would to make the Muppets appearance last longer; but it seems like the Muppeteers only showed up for a short time on one day, and the show had a lot to cover in only 1-hour. But still the characters acted perfectly in character (or at least their current character) and were classically funny. Over all I give it an A++.

:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Yet another excellent Muppet appearance. There is not one thing about it that was bad. Every single second of their appearance was 110% great Muppet fun. Nothing was distasteful or un-muppet-like in anyway. And the characters were excellently performed. The only thing I would change would to make the Muppets appearance last longer; but it seems like the Muppeteers only showed up for a short time on one day, and the show had a lot to cover in only 1-hour. But still the characters acted perfectly in character (or at least their current character) and were classically funny. Over all I give it an A++.

:smile:
I would agree w/ everything you said. A++++++!!!!

Camellia

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
I especially liked the bit where kermit is yelling at the stuffed animals and realizes they are not real.
hi, yes that part was funny.
but the rest of the tidbits were boring. (sorry) :smile:
Fozzie's voice was "off"
Kermit's was okay, not Steve's best.
Piggy's was passable.
I didn't like Animal's either. It just didn't have the usual jazz and vigor.

oh well.
Camellia...................

Daylight

Reaction score
I'm not sure about the muppet appearances these days. It's great to see them and the performance is okay, it's just not as good as it could be.

PS: Did anyone else catch a glimpse of Steve's head?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cool photos and all. I loved all the ones w/ Animal and the clowns and girls. Ha ha ha ha ha You go Animal

alorindanya

Reaction score
Can't we just enjoy it without picking it appart?

I personally didn't find anything wrong with it. I was just excited to see them. I thought the humor was great and the interaction was just as it should be. I'm proud of what I saw.