Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Frogster said:
And it was awesome to know Jerry did Floyd again!
Jerry did not perform Floyd on this album... it was John Kennedy as Floyd.

Frogster

Reaction score
Ugh, really? You know, I'm not surprised, because when he sang, it sounded like the fish Steve Whitmire played that sang "Splish Splash" on JHH

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
Regarding Floyd, while he was much more major on The Muppet Show and in the movies, he really didn't have many great scenes in the movies, while the other members had more memorable lines and scenes. There's so much to talk about regarding Janice in the movies, such as her talking about running around naked on the beach, saying she doens't take her clothes off for anyone, arguing with Gonzo, tunning up her harp, sunbathing at the Happiness Hotel, where with Floyd, there's just him introducing the band, taking Animal for a walk, suggesting that hot mustard gets put on the bars, and letting Animal cut in front of him in the bathroom line.

Really? Cuz all those moments you mentioned pretty much backs up that Floyd DID have some significant moments in the films. To me, his presence was always felt sometimes more than any other member of the band. And I am one who doesn't favor any of the 5 more than the others. You forgot to mention that Floyd was given the solo in "Saying Goodbye". Also, he has gotten several other solos parts in songs that the others didn't get. And the whole scene in Bunsen and Beaker's lab in the ghost town was a pretty great moment. The only film where he wasn't as prominant could be GMC, but it was pretty much an ensemble cast (they all are really)

Telly

Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart and Best Buy last night looking for the cd and they didn't have it! I looked in the Holiday music section AND the soundtrack section. :grouchy: Where did you guys find it at?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Hmmm did John Kennedy do Floyd in TMWoO? Has he really improved since then?

Whos doing Animal these days? Eric?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Eric has been performing Animal since 2001. He also does Piggy, Fozzie and Grover. He must just have the nack of Frank's voices.

Beauregard

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
Hmmm did John Kennedy do Floyd in TMWoO? Has he really improved since then?

Whos doing Animal these days? Eric?
Yes, but I didn't notice the voice change in Mwoo, I did here, so maybe improved is the wrong word?

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
When I first saw AVMMCM I noticed a change in Fozzie and Piggy's voices but didn't realise that Frank had officially jumped ship. I was pretty disappointed when I looked at the end credits. I was convinced that Frank was just having a off day. lol.

MWoO

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Yes, but I didn't notice the voice change in Mwoo, I did here, so maybe improved is the wrong word?
It's possible you didn't notice in MWoO because he only had a single line I believe. It's like how everyone though Bill had nailed Rowlf 100% when Rowlf only spoke one or two words. Now that we have him doing a whole song, it sounds like Bobo to some, even those like myself that though he nailed it before.