Your Thoughts: New Green and Red Christmas CD

Beauregard

Reaction score
MWoO said:
It's possible you didn't notice in MWoO because he only had a single line I believe. It's like how everyone though Bill had nailed Rowlf 100% when Rowlf only spoke one or two words. Now that we have him doing a whole song, it sounds like Bobo to some, even those like myself that though he nailed it before.
Ahhh! Gotcha! I guess we could just say that Rowlf had a headcold the day of the recording...*laughs*

travellingpat

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Ahhh! Gotcha! I guess we could just say that Rowlf had a headcold the day of the recording...*laughs*
haah

So he deproved? or deimproved? Hmm thats not good...

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think that lots of people can do impressions of the original Muppets but only when copying something that was said or sung by them originally. Having to immitate the characters voice and say something you haven't heard them say before would be more difficult.

Marky

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I think that lots of people can do impressions of the original Muppets but only when copying something that was said or sung by them originally. Having to immitate the characters voice and say something you haven't heard them say before would be more difficult.
It's pretty simple, either you've got the knack, or you don't. It's part physicality, part talent, part practice, part experience, part pineapple.

Marky

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
It's pretty simple, either you've got the knack, or you don't. It's part physicality, part talent, part practice, part experience, part pineapple.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Marky said:
Plus, whether you are affordable. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Marky said:
Sorry, which part was pinapple again? I think I got it mixed up with this recipe here that uses bat's-toenails and fish-eyes.