Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Scrubs

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tuesday is the night we’ve been waiting for! The Sesame Street Muppets return to prime time in the ABC premiere of Scrubs. The show is on at at 9 PM eastern, 8 PM central.

Click here for more information on the appearance...
http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2009/012109.shtml

After you watch the show, post here and share your thoughts when the cast of Sesame Street visit Scrubs.

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Uhmm that was cute~ i normaly only watch Desperate Hosrwives on ABC...Im glad i tuned in for that episode!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I expected them to be in more of the show, but what they were in was still hilarious!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
When Elmo looked at the young intern, he said "hubba hubba".

Maybe the little red furball is growing up......

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just finished watching the episode...

First off, to answer a question: The SST Muppets did only appear in JD's daydream moments.
Rully found Grover's bit funny where he went for a high-four from the doctors, and ended up in a Near/Far bit. Elmo was smitten by JD's new interm, Denise, but then shook it off and played pretend patient to JD's pretend doctor. JD's final wrap-up was a good reminder of everything SST has the potential for teaching everyone.

Also, I laughed at Oscar's bit, the fact he's watching the knuckleheads... And his eyes never close. There was a nice soft version of the SST theme sung in the background of the internal monologue.

Overall, a good fun episode.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I have to say it was a good moments in the show, I mean the Grover moment had a " Near and Far" reference.

The Elmo One was kind of Freaky for a mintue or two, but I did Miss the Oscar moment though. :frown:

Still, it was a great way of incorperating the Shows ideals into an adult show like Scurbs. Although it could have been worth it if there was more cast mixed within JD's Sesame Street daydreams. :stick_out_tongue:

bensonmac

Reaction score
Does anyone know who was singing the Sesame Street theme at the end of the episode?

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I loved it. Oscar's bit with his eyes not closing was great, Grover's bit was totally cute, the Whatnot's quote, "that explains so much" was priceless and Elmo's bit was absolutely adorable!

The slow version of the theme with JD's awesome wrap up of the show at the end definitely touched me; LOVED IT!

If anyone has an mp3 version of the slow SST theme they used at the end of the show, please e-mail me!

nwillamon

Reaction score
I am trying to find out the singer at the end of the show as well. Anyone?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know alot of people would have liked it more with them being in the show. I kinda wished that too and that's what i really thought it was going to be but i thought wrong. I still enjoyed it and just loved every bit of it. Expsially Grover's high five with Tod's high five. Now i'm going to be saying all the time. "Grover Five." Now one of the parts was "Turk" saying when J.D. asked "Have you been thinking of the Muppets too?" and his reaction was something about being gay but it was still funny to hear that. I can't wait to buy the season eight when it comes out. I've been buying all the seasons and love the show so much. So i hope to a commentry and a behind the sceens when the Muppets on the set.