Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Scrubs

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice to hear that Joshua will be making a visit to Sesame Street later this year to potentially re-record a version of the Sesame Street Theme for the show.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
There was another Muppet, a reddish-brown one - one of the doctors asked him why his X-ray showed that there was a human hand inside him. I thought that was cool.

It reminded me of a "Mother Goose and Grimm" cartoon from several years ago; Kermit's at the doctor, getting an X-ray...and the X-ray shows a hand inside his torso.

I liked Oscar's bit as the new chief of medicine. "My eyes never close!"

I've not seen Scrubs that much before...but some of those interns are downright annoying. Take Denise for example; her bedside manner is horrible.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
What interm? Oh, you mean Jo. Maybe if she were boarding under Mrs. G's roof and had Andy to look out for as well... Sorry, skewed off into a tangent there.
Erin... You made me smile. Haven't heard of Mother Goose and Grim in ages.

Can you tell me how to get... How to get this song out of my head? *Groans. :grouchy:

MWoO

Reaction score
I liked it. I think there was just enough Sesame in there. After all, it's still Scrubs. The Grover bit was actually the only one I didn't think fit well.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Does anybody know if this episode is made available for viewing at abc's website yet?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The one that made me laugh most was the monster bit. I curled over on that one. I just loved the character's tone of voice.

Oscar seemed like he was in "a very brief cameo" mode. Grover was really funny. The one that kinda made me raise an eyebrow was Elmo. I had heard what he was like off the street, but geez. They should have switched Grover and Elmo. I just don't like to see children gawking at women's breasts.