1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Scrubs

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

Caught the episode this weekend! Pretty funny!
  2. Nicole25

Nicole25 New Member

The singer's name is Joshua Radin. I have been looking for the song everywhere. I can not seem to be able to find it on limewire or on his web site. If you are able to find it please let me know...:excited:
  3. Bob1995

Bob1995 New Member

I loved this episode. Never watched Scrubs before, but the jokes were clever as ****. Never expected the somber ending :(, but all the cameos were perfect! :)
  4. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

If anybody is still looking for the Joshua Radin version of the Sesame street theme from Scrubs, I actually managed to find it on youtube yesterday, complete with a link to download the mp3. It sounds realy good! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLj5OUsE2h8
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

6. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I'll get it to you once I download it, Ed. :D
  7. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Ok this might seem like a little bit of a dumb question, but for anyone here whom knows, could someone please tell me what season this episode was featured in? :o

Thanks
    :D
  8. PurpleHonker

PurpleHonker New Member

It's from the 8th season of Scrubs. The episode is "My ABC's", and it originally aired on 27 January, 2009. GREAT episode!