Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 34

Secret Squirrel

Reaction score
Count. The more often you post updates, the more people will see your site. In this squirrel's opinion, you'll do well to post whatever you have.

secret squirrel

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw, thanks for the vote of confidence, Secret Squirrel. Don't have a website as of yet, but I'll post the latest version of my master listing a little later today or this evening over in the Classic Muppets section of this forum given that that's the best section for such posts. Thanks again and have a good day.

Aaron

Reaction score
kermit the frog wll most likely be back on ss next year since jhc got the muppets back

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Secret Squirrel, and any and all other Muppet Central forum members, the new version of my master Muppets Listing has been duely posted in the Classic Muppets section of this forum.

If there are any characters I've missed that you know of after reading the posts, please say which and from what Henson Production they hail. Also, if possible, please provide a description for said character or in which particular episode or sketch they can be seen.
Also, Secret Squirrel, there are a few human characters from Sesame Street for whom I'm missing the names of the actors/actresses who played them. If you know who they were, please say the name of which actor/actress played what role. For example: (Actor/Actress's Name Here) = Jon-Jon.
Thanks for your help and have a good day.

somethingofafan

Reaction score
I think that, when Kermit is needed, Sesame Workshop will need to make similar arrangements with the Henson family that they had with EM.tv. After all, SW still own all the other Sesame characters.

CookieFan

Reaction score
They seem to use a lot of Kermit clips in PWMS....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Erine, you got it wrong, it's PWMS. This acronym stands for Play With Me Sesame, the companion show to Sesame Street shown on the Noggin channel.

BTW: Call me officially upset! I can understand a TV show airing reruns of its current season's episodes after the season's done. I can even understand going back to the beginning of that season's episodes in mid-season when the show goes on hiatus preparing for the second half. But to show the same episode three days! In the same week! During the current season! While that season's still in play!
That's what's happened down here with the Puerto Rican PBS affiliate which has now shown the episode from S34 where Stinky the Stinkweed and Zoe have Gordon writh their story of the Plant who wanted to be a Boy after hearing the story of The Little Merbear writen by Telly and Baby Bear. They showed this episode on 5/5/2003, 5/6/2003, and today, 5/8/2003. What's going on? Can anyone explain the mystery as to why the season can't seem to go forward? Thanks for the help and have a good day.

ssetta

Reaction score
It's probably a mistake. You might wanna call your local station.

Do you have another PBS station in your area? They may not make that mistake.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Nope, the PBS affiliate on local channel 3 is the only one in existence down here. Though local channel 6 does say that they're a PBS tie-in, that only works some of the times and it doesn't have the same schedule as the official affiliate. Besides, I wouldn't know the first thing about calling the station and asking them what's wrong with their Sesame Street Season 34 airings. Thanks for any further help you can provide and have a good night.